We've got a Sensei Ten Neon Rider Gaming Mouse and a Neon Rider QcK L Mousepad up for grabs!
SteelSeries Neon Rider Give Away!
The World Game is back, natch, so we go through all the big changes coming in EA’s FIFA 21.
FIFA 21 Preview - Inside the Big Gameplay Changes Coming
Grounded is a lot of fun - but like any backyard being put forth to the producers of Backyard Blitz, it needs some work.
Grounded - Early Access Impressions
Where the BenQ EW3280U immediately impresses is with its colour accuracy and vibrance, making it perfect for firing up 4K content.
BenQ EW3280U 32" 4K HDR Display Review
World War Z Review - Better Left 4 Dead
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
5449 posts
It's a co-op formula that has proven to be quite popular thanks to the simple fact that Valve's classic zombie shooter is still considered one of the high watermarks for co-op action. World War Z from Saber Interactive is essentially a Left 4 Dead clone, one that although has a few tricks up its sleeve including a more modern progression and class system - fails to take a meaningful bite out of the trie and true zombie genre.

As discovered in our review.
But, since it has been a minute since Left 4 Dead 2, the case for playing World War Z is essentially ‘here’s a new Left 4 Dead’. Which truth be told, is a sentiment that is fairly easy to get behind. It worked wonders for the Vermintide series, and a straight-up zombie Left 4 Dead sounds like the return of an old friend. But, what’s lacking here is notable. The heady horror movie atmosphere of Left 4 Dead is gone, replaced by a series of brightly lit campaigns set across various real-world cities each involving a new story and set of characters no more interesting than “let’s get out of here, and away these zombies”.

Where the fantasy-themed multipathed huge levels of Warhammer Vermintide impressed, the short corridor spaces and confined outdoor environments of World War Z feel a tad outdated. Especially in terms of interactivity.

Click Here to Read Our Full World War Z Review

04:59pm 29/04/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:59pm 29/04/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39781 posts
damn, I was kinda keen to check this out but without Aussie servers it just seems like it'd be too annoying
06:46pm 29/04/19 Permalink
Faizy
Melbourne, Victoria
2 posts
Start working at home with Google. It’s the most-financially rewarding I've ever done. On Tuesday I got a gorgeous BMW after having earned $36259 this last month. I actually started five months/ago and practically straight away was bringing in at least $96, per-hour. visit this site right here.

http://Internet32.com
03:12am 06/05/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:12am 06/05/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.