After spending many in hours in the wasteland, dispatching Goons, we're ready to share our thoughts on id Software and Avalanche Studios' collaboration.
RAGE 2 Review - Anarchy Reigns
And we're not wholly throwing the game under any rat-driven bus, but it needed something more to elevate its lofty goals...
Just Shy of a Gameplay Cure - A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
We've taken Borderlands 3 for a hands-on spin, and it's bigger than you might even think!
It's a Whole New Galaxy - Hands-On with Borderlands 3
We discuss the past, present, and future of raid design with Blizard
World of Warcraft Interview - Anatomy of a Raid
Free Assassin's Creed Unity for PC
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39777 posts
In light of the fire at Notre Dame, Ubisoft are giving away Assassin's Creed Unity, which you can pick up for free here. You need an Ubisoft Uplay account and the Uplay software.

This is actually the only Assassins Creed game I've ever wanted to play specifically because it has what looked like an amazing reproduction of the cathedral in it, so I might even brave installing Ubisoft software on my PC again for this one (last time I did this I got caught up in their DRM debacle which repeatedly crashed my PC so I'm wary).

AusGamers review.
08:37am 18/04/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:37am 18/04/19 Permalink
Arpey
New South Wales
201 posts
Uplay is much improved from the bad old days, to the point that I prefer it to Steam. Unity itself is meh, but seeing Paris as recreated in the game is fantastic and they patched it out of the terrible state it launched in.
10:02am 18/04/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:02am 18/04/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.