We had an exclusive chat with Dead Space co-creator, Michael Condrey, on all things dead and space...
Revisting Dead Space with Co-Creator Michael Condrey
The city builder meets conquest series has been around for many years, and this new entry take the series back to the past to re-capture some magic.
Anno 1800 Review - Going Back to Move Forward
We sit down with Blizzard and the Hearthstone team to talk about what goes into designing a new card set and mechanics.
Talking Hearthstone and the New Rise of Shadows Expansion!
Does it hold up almost a decade after first exploding onto the scene?
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition Review
The Reach VR is Cancelled
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16898 posts
It is with a heavy heart that I must announce the end of The Reach VR project in its current format.

Due to permanent and ongoing deterioration of my health, Empirisoft will no longer be able to actively support this project. The lack of this financial and operational support makes the current vision of an MMO title no longer likely to live up to the vision I held for it. I would rather regroup with the available assets and code than release a product that is not of appropriate quality.

This project is intended to continue in a different format with an announcement due around mid-year 2019. All Reach Founders will be credited with Founder status in the new iteration.

However should you wish to receive a refund of your purchase please initiate it via PayPal and we will of course process it.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your enthusiasm, feedback and support.
01:12pm 03/02/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:12pm 03/02/19 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
5183 posts
Holy crap Hoggy. I hope you are ok mate.
08:58pm 07/02/19 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39734 posts
Best of luck mate, it was great keeping up with the work you were doing & look forward hearing where it's going. Hope you're doing OK!
12:29pm 10/02/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:29pm 10/02/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.