We had an exclusive chat with Dead Space co-creator, Michael Condrey, on all things dead and space...
Revisting Dead Space with Co-Creator Michael Condrey
The city builder meets conquest series has been around for many years, and this new entry take the series back to the past to re-capture some magic.
Anno 1800 Review - Going Back to Move Forward
We sit down with Blizzard and the Hearthstone team to talk about what goes into designing a new card set and mechanics.
Talking Hearthstone and the New Rise of Shadows Expansion!
Does it hold up almost a decade after first exploding onto the scene?
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition Review
The Best Games of 2018: Honourable Mentions
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
4958 posts
Last week we wrapped up our on-going Top 10 Best Games of 2018 feature - which is well worth checking out. What took us by surprise is that overall, we had exactly 20 games total in the final list. And once we cut that down to 10, we were taken aback by just how many great games missed out. Which is why we're bringing you these 'Honourable Mentions' - great games that also came out in 2018.

With everything from a modern-day old-school first-person shooter to an underwater survival game set on an alien planet. Our secondary list is as varied and eclectic as our original Top 10 Best Games of 2018.

Click Here for The Best Games of 2018: Honourable Mentions
01:22pm 15/01/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:22pm 15/01/19 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26521 posts
GOTY to me was Pillars of Eternity 2. Was in an endless cycle of finishing and then instantly restarting the game before all of a sudden burning out on the Seeker Slayer Survivor DLC. I think I tried to play on too hard a skill level (unscaled Veteran) coupled with the fact I can't get my head around the companion AI which means I am micromanaging my squad far too much.

I really hope Microsoft don't f*** Obsidian up too much and an unf***ed PoE3 is released.
10:26pm 19/01/19 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
24075 posts
How is Monster Hunter World not even getting an honorable mention? Easily in my top three games of the year, if it wasn't for God of War it stood a good chance of being the game of the year
12:19pm 21/01/19 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:19pm 21/01/19 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.