At BlizzCon 2018 we sat down with the team behind the upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal to talk about bringing the franchise to an even smaller screen.
Talking Diablo Immortal with Blizzard
For all intents and purposes, Call of Cthulhu should have been amazing. Our full review and dive into madness
Mad About You - Call of Cthulhu Review
We've taken Arthur Morgan and the Van der Linde gang to hell and back. But does the hype bail stack up? We go in-depth to answer that very question...
Ain't no Chicken Feed | Red Dead Redemption 2 Review
We chat with Bethesda's Pete Hines about Fallout 76, the series, and those first moments of Fallout PvP...
Fallout 76 – In Conversation with Bethesda’s Pete Hines
Sony Reveals all 20 Games that will be Preloaded on the PlayStation ...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7866 posts
Not be to outdone by Nintendo's mega-successful console 'Minis' limited edition releases, Sony's forthcoming "PlayStation Classic" will jump the classics range straight into PSOne/N64-era territory, even before Nintendo has announced a N64 Mini, though we think it's just a matter of time.

Sony has also revealed the 20 games that will come preloaded on the mini release.

And we're not going to mince words here -- this is a freaking good list of games, especially with the likes of Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6, Grand Theft Auto and Resident Evil Director's Cut. Here's the full list:
    · Battle Arena Toshinden™

· Cool Boarders 2

· Destruction Derby

· Final Fantasy VII

· Grand Theft Auto

· Intelligent Qube

· Jumping Flash

· Metal Gear Solid

· Mr Driller

· Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee®

· Rayman

· Resident Evil™ Director's Cut

· Revelations: Persona

· Ridge Racer Type 4

· Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo®

· Syphon Filter

· Tekken 3

· Tom Clancy’s Rainbow 6

· Twisted Metal

· Wild Arms
The little console that could (again) releases December 3rd in Australia for a RRP of $149 and comes with a memory card and a HDMI cable.

Will you be jumping on this? If so, which game are you most keen to drop back into?
01:11pm 30/10/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:11pm 30/10/18 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
12283 posts
Great line-up, I'm tempted to buy this for FFVII and Metal Gear Solid. I've played both of those on PC, but it would be great to have modern console versions, especially with the other games that are included too.
01:29pm 30/10/18 Permalink
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7869 posts
I was such a Nintendo fanboy during this era, that I've barely played ANY of these - shocking, I know. I'm definitely keen to finally check out FFVII...
03:37pm 30/10/18 Permalink
kg
Brisbane, Queensland
112 posts
Can't believe there is no Tony Hawks Pro Skater or Tomb Raider titles listed. Guess I will hold out for N64 mini....
07:16pm 30/10/18 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
19184 posts
decent list. i'll probably grab one. it better have the original boot up.

Can't believe there is no Tony Hawks Pro Skater or Tomb Raider titles listed. Guess I will hold out for N64 mini....

tony hawk was never going to be on it due to music licensing. tomb raider should probably be on there though.
09:58pm 30/10/18 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2904 posts
Other games could be added on later by modders. Like what has been done previously with retro consoles.
09:44am 01/11/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:44am 01/11/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.