At BlizzCon 2018 we sat down with the team behind the upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal to talk about bringing the franchise to an even smaller screen.
Talking Diablo Immortal with Blizzard
Plus, of course, plenty of B.O.B. - Ashe’s trusty Omnic sidekick.
Talking Overwatch and the 29th Hero Ashe with Jeff Kaplan
Our in-depth conversation with with Microsoft’s Chris Charla, the head of its indie platform – ID@Xbox.
In Conversation - Talking Indies and More with Chris Charla
We go through the history of Alienware, the rise of esports, and becoming the market leader with co-founder Frank Azor.
Ahead of the Curve - The Alienware Story
GWENT Leaves Beta on PC October 23, Departs PS4 and Xbox One Preview...
Steve Farrelly
AusGamers Editor
Sydney, New South Wales
7847 posts
Which means the long, long, long gestation period is now over. But you know they'll nerf everything in sight again soon anyway -- it's the CCG bane; kill 'em. Kill 'em dead.

Okay, so a bit dramatic, but too many of my decks suffered at the hands of over-nerfing, but with the game now hitting retail finally, it might be time to step back to the board once more.

And following this announcement, naturally, comes a new gameplay trailer highlighting the game's long journey through the nerf and meta-balance ringer (what an oxymoron that statement is), because I hadn't played in quite some time, and if you're like me, even just this short, three-minute glimpse at what the game looks like now is going to have you all confused, giddy and maybe even a bit excited.

Watch the video embedded below.

04:17pm 23/10/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:17pm 23/10/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41222 posts
omg, i got so distracted by gwent, played huge numbers of hours!!!
07:31pm 23/10/18 Permalink
Murf
Gold Coast, Queensland
134 posts
Got Thronebreaker pre-loaded all ready to go for later tonight:)
08:00pm 23/10/18 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
4663 posts
It's good Murf.. real good...
01:56am 24/10/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:56am 24/10/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page