At BlizzCon 2018 we sat down with the team behind the upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal to talk about bringing the franchise to an even smaller screen.
Talking Diablo Immortal with Blizzard
Plus, of course, plenty of B.O.B. - Ashe’s trusty Omnic sidekick.
Talking Overwatch and the 29th Hero Ashe with Jeff Kaplan
Our in-depth conversation with with Microsoft’s Chris Charla, the head of its indie platform – ID@Xbox.
In Conversation - Talking Indies and More with Chris Charla
We go through the history of Alienware, the rise of esports, and becoming the market leader with co-founder Frank Azor.
Ahead of the Curve - The Alienware Story
Fallout 76 – In Conversation with Bethesda’s Pete Hines
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
4622 posts
After going hands-on with Fallout 76 in West Virginia we had the chance to sit down with Bethesda's Pete Hines to talk about the game and the series. Ahead of our conversation we had more than enough notes, questions, and thoughts jotted down - turns out we didn't look at them once as what followed was a natural and lengthy conversation covering a lot of ground.

Including some of the game's more radical shifts, like the absence of human NPCs.
“I mean let's be honest, characters in Fallout games are important,” Pete explains. “There have been many iconic, memorable, quirky, and interesting characters. To remove that element is risky, it’s very different, and it is certainly one of the things that folks react to. But the ability to then experience these worlds with other people in ways you simply could never do before, and the fun of that, I think, is a worthwhile trade off.”

Click Here to Read Fallout 76 – In Conversation with Bethesda’s Pete Hines
12:09pm 16/10/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:09pm 16/10/18 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24172 posts
Great write up! I am looking forward to the game.
12:42pm 16/10/18 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2896 posts
I'll probably cancel my pre-order. The game may not be for me. I'll have to wait and see what happens after release and go from there.
11:00pm 16/10/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:00pm 16/10/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.