A challenging and thoughtful experience where lateral thinking and classic Nintendo game-design come together.
Raiders of the Lost Star - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Review
We chat with The Division 2 game director, Mathias Karlson, and talk about lessons learnt post-epidemic!
Interview: The Division 2 Does Away with Divisive Game-Design
Set in the 1980s, during the later stages of the Cold War - Phantom Doctrine brings the art of espionage to the world of turn-based tactics.
With Phantom Doctrine You’ve Got XCOM in the Cold-War Era
My VR Game Launches in a month, can you help?
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16856 posts
So I've set up a shop and started taking pre-orders of a sort for my game.

All the details are on my reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/8xcnq9/ If you could have a quick look and gimme an upvote I would be super happy and appreciative.

Umm torgles and gang, any chance I could get the project mentioned somewhere official at all? :D plzzzzzz

Pushing the friendship I know, any chance AGN could maybe help host the patch server - would just need an ftp repo for a couple gig + some data xfer costs? Happy to mention sponsor love on my shopify checkout! :)
01:40am 10/07/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:40am 10/07/18 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16857 posts
Update:

Necessary changes made mean that flatscreen and VR will be supported at launch. Videos to come.

Some people have paid me. I guess that means I am nowe a PROFESSIONAL GAME DEVELOPER

GET ON MY LEVEL B******
11:11am 10/07/18 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24094 posts
i find vr creepy but good luck
05:54pm 10/07/18 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12342 posts
I didn't know anyone actually played VR and the whole industry was just a series of tech demos that pretended to sell games.
09:48pm 11/07/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:48pm 11/07/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.