Which essentially just reveals to you this is a potential "can't miss game" dropping in 2019, but boy do we get some gravy from the Polish team.
We Deep-Dive on Dying Light 2 with Comments from Techland
It’s hard to look past the jump in immersion and impressive game performance you get out of a WQHD UltraWide display like this.
Alienware 34 UltraWide 120 Hz G-Sync Gaming Monitor Review
Meta mix-ups for Rainbow Six Siege are part of what keeps the competitive scene fresh. But big changes sometimes bring big challenges...
The Pros and Cons of Rainbow Six Siege’s Ever-Changing Esports
And walk away largely impressed the completeness of it all...
We Play the First 4 Hours of Assassin's Creed Odyssey!
My VR Game Launches in a month, can you help?
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16856 posts
So I've set up a shop and started taking pre-orders of a sort for my game.

All the details are on my reddit post here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Vive/comments/8xcnq9/ If you could have a quick look and gimme an upvote I would be super happy and appreciative.

Umm torgles and gang, any chance I could get the project mentioned somewhere official at all? :D plzzzzzz

Pushing the friendship I know, any chance AGN could maybe help host the patch server - would just need an ftp repo for a couple gig + some data xfer costs? Happy to mention sponsor love on my shopify checkout! :)
01:40am 10/07/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:40am 10/07/18 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16857 posts
Update:

Necessary changes made mean that flatscreen and VR will be supported at launch. Videos to come.

Some people have paid me. I guess that means I am nowe a PROFESSIONAL GAME DEVELOPER

GET ON MY LEVEL B******
11:11am 10/07/18 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24094 posts
i find vr creepy but good luck
05:54pm 10/07/18 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12342 posts
I didn't know anyone actually played VR and the whole industry was just a series of tech demos that pretended to sell games.
09:48pm 11/07/18 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4407 posts
Twisted have you ever actually tried a VR HMD in the comfort of your own home though or just at a tech demo place where it's a bit creepy with other people around?

A lot of the negative sentiment i've read has been because the PC HMD's require quite a steep investment compated to the mobile HMD's in the hardware to get decent performance

You could say the same for any new tech device, VR is still very niche but the cross applications and games are a really cool adventure, especially when one can relax and explore it in the comfort of your own home
08:12pm 18/07/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:12pm 18/07/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.