A challenging and thoughtful experience where lateral thinking and classic Nintendo game-design come together.
Raiders of the Lost Star - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Review
We chat with The Division 2 game director, Mathias Karlson, and talk about lessons learnt post-epidemic!
Interview: The Division 2 Does Away with Divisive Game-Design
Set in the 1980s, during the later stages of the Cold War - Phantom Doctrine brings the art of espionage to the world of turn-based tactics.
With Phantom Doctrine You’ve Got XCOM in the Cold-War Era
Mouse and Keyboard for ps4
richy
1 posts
Hi,
I’m looking to change from console (PS4) to pc. But first I would like to spend some time using a keyboard and mouse on my PS4 to make sure that is the way to go. Looking at xim apex with a Logitech 603 wireless keyboard and g903 wireless mouse. Will they work on my PS4 through the xim apex?
Thanks in advance for your feedback and opinions

My apologies if this is an obvious question. I’m very green to all of this
09:17pm 30/06/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:17pm 30/06/18 Permalink
Murf
Gold Coast, Queensland
129 posts
I'm not sure regarding your question, but if you intend on playing online multiplayer shooters on PC then mouse & keyboard is the only way to go if you want to be competitive
09:51pm 30/06/18 Permalink
G-R0nk
Sunshine Coast, Queensland
21 posts
Hi richy - when playing the computery computer i recommend computing with the commodore 64 paddle for all uses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzo_6GUhdpM
07:39am 01/07/18 Permalink
Vash
5793 posts
XIM is the way to go if you dont have a PC yet. i have both the XIM and cronusmax. I use the cronusmax mostly so i can use the same kb/mouse connected to my PC, since i use my ps4 through my pc monitor its an easy switch over.
03:21pm 01/07/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:21pm 01/07/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.