Obsidian's latest is a truly epic RPG full of high-seas exploration, wonderful writing, and memorable moments.
Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire Review - A High-Seas Classic
Gruesome and fun zombie-apocalypse survival, but also bug-ridden and poorly optimised.
State of Decay 2 Review
Dealing with Zombie hordes on the road to the land of Maple Syrup and Ice Hockey.
Death Road to Canada Review
Better late than never, we bring you our full review of the epic Bandai Namco and Studio Ghibli collaboration.
Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom Review
RIP Avicii
mission
Brisbane, Queensland
9332 posts
07:12am 21/04/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:12am 21/04/18 Permalink
taggs
6548 posts
Gotta be drug related for someone that age?

Sad, dude could crank out the pop-dance bangers consistently.

https://youtu.be/PJiZhj6LiAM

F
08:30am 21/04/18 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7750 posts
he'd previously had bad pancreatitis and gall bladder and things removed from drinking lots and lots. retired from performing live two years ago cos his body was cooked. pretty sad regardless. 28 too young for any reason.
09:02am 21/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41071 posts
yer, he was well sick :(

only 28 and wrote the best song ever written:

saw him play in brisbane at the gardens.
was good.

RIP fella.
09:39am 21/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41072 posts
haha taggs, soz bro, didnt realise you'd posted it as well.

i have it on repeat at my joint today. (10 hour repeat)
09:40am 21/04/18 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
21528 posts
Yeah he definitely had health issues but he randomly died in oman... not in a hospital

I would be pretty interested to know why he died, he had posted on fb just recently about being back in the studio so he obviously wasn't that sick at the moment.
08:33pm 22/04/18 Permalink
Sir Redhat
Sydney, New South Wales
2220 posts
Yeah he definitely had health issues but he randomly died in oman... not in a hospital

I would be pretty interested to know why he died, he had posted on fb just recently about being back in the studio so he obviously wasn't that sick at the moment.

Cocaine mixed with booze is a helluva drug.
10:03pm 22/04/18 Permalink
mission
Brisbane, Queensland
9333 posts
I revisited some of his tracks over the weekend, man he has a strong collection of tracks - I'd forgotten about a lot them. Respect.
09:23am 23/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41074 posts
Someone posted a heap of unreleased tracks he'd worked on and they were pretty good too.

Ill find the link when i get home
10:46am 23/04/18 Permalink
taggs
6551 posts

played levels a bunch and tipped one out for timmy <3 spookles

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

EFF
04:56am 25/04/18 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7751 posts
suicide confirmed by family :(
06:23am 27/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41077 posts
:(
06:43am 27/04/18 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
5168 posts
The f*****g black dogs strikes again. From the outside, most would think these people have the ideal life and envy them. It must be terrible suffering with this s***. Such a waste.
05:41pm 27/04/18 Permalink
sLaps_Forehead
Brisbane, Queensland
7851 posts
too many pingers?
01:21pm 28/04/18 Permalink
taggs
6555 posts
goes to show how insidious suicide is. Hope people who are thinking that way have a chat to someone/anyone often the little things can make a difference
12:51am 29/04/18 Permalink
mission
Brisbane, Queensland
9334 posts
The f*****g black dogs strikes again. From the outside, most would think these people have the ideal life and envy them. It must be terrible suffering with this s***. Such a waste.

Yeah, from the outside..... I think a big problem for a lot of big name performers/actors are that they are typically the centre of attention when it comes to their work life, but as soon as they go home and close that front door the loneliness (always on road, working etc - hard to make meaningful relationships with people, a lot of other people are just out to use you etc) their success can create is hard to handle.

On top of that is the typical personalities a lot of these highly successful have, generally perfectionists, maybe some ocd...... it really isn't uncommon amongst successful creative people that their private life is a challenge.

Obviously a lot of generalisations made...
09:28am 30/04/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:28am 30/04/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.