God of War is an amazing action-adventure action-RPG experience, that is subtlely deep. So here's five tips to help you get going...
Five Tips to Help You Start Out in God of War
The PS4’s new God of War is Metroid Prime and the Darksiders series starring Kratos and his son. And it's brilliant.
God of War Review - Parenting, Bonding, Action, and Brutality
We sit down with Blizzard to talk about the Alliance, Horde, and Island Expeditions
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Interview
Fortnite - cross platform and free
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41053 posts
So ive been playing a lot of fortnite with my kids on both ps4 and pc. We've had our account shared between the two platforms.

Not only can u do that, now you can play squads cross platform and it works seamlessly (been able to do this for a while, but had to jump through a few hoops, its now easy as). Im not aware of any other popular shooters that u can compete against/with conslols from the superior comfort of your pc!

Fortnite battle royale is free for consol and pc, micro transactions are only for cosmetic gear (outfits and dance moves) so they got that right too.

Its getting insanely popular now too.

Well worth a look.

Feel free to adding me, just hope u get spook jnr playing, coz i suck at it.

Also its coming to android/ios which is also cross platform i believe.

https://www.epicgames.com
06:47am 03/04/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:47am 03/04/18 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39539 posts
Will check it out, once I get Internet at my new place!@# My crew have been looking for a change from Dota.
07:29pm 03/04/18 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12334 posts
Seems to be very popular with the 8-15 age group. Its all the rage with the boys at my daughters primary school and my nephews are heavy into it. I tried...I'm not a fan. Its free, but I can't get past how gimmicky it is.
09:16am 04/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41054 posts
huge depth beneath the gimicks. it is extremely popular with the younger kids, maybe due to cartoon appearance?

huge variety in weapons, and the building adds depth to game play.

great map too.
09:39am 04/04/18 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12335 posts
I think the building mechanics add an element the young kids enjoy, cartoon appearance too yeah.
02:43pm 04/04/18 Permalink
Obes
Brisbane, Queensland
10650 posts
Sub-15 year olds love it.
07:28pm 04/04/18 Permalink
Mass
Brisbane, Queensland
1691 posts
My 11yr old daughter has just started playing it on xbox.....seems a very console orientated game (even on PC).
11:37am 05/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41056 posts
runs great on PC and plays even better with a mouse.
05:49pm 05/04/18 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
915 posts
It's crazy its taken the gaming world this long to get cross platform play going. It's still a fairly unique feature.
11:13pm 05/04/18 Permalink
Nmag
Sydney, New South Wales
975 posts
Apparently:
- Rated 12+
- 3rd person perspective
12:21pm 08/04/18 Permalink
Twisted
Brisbane, Queensland
12337 posts
It's crazy its taken the gaming world this long to get cross platform play going. It's still a fairly unique feature.
There quite a few games which have cross platform play. But generally anything FPS it doesn't happen. That's because you will always win with a mouse vs. a keypad. Its just fact. I prefer to play with PC only players because I feel like playing a console gamer is a bit like kicking the s*** out of a quadriplegic... which as much as I've tried to enjoy I've never quite gotten much out of it. Beating console gamers that is.
02:03pm 08/04/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41060 posts
sigh, my kids us the ps controller when they play fortnite on pc :(
04:52pm 08/04/18 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24043 posts
noobs!
09:11pm 08/04/18 Permalink
system