Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus has finally made its way to the Switch, and just like the excellent DOOM it looks amazing - mostly.
Wolfenstein II on the Nintendo Switch!
Comfortable Bed, Tasty Breakfast, Creepy Robot Employees.
The Spectrum Retreat Review
We go deeper into Cyanide Studios' ambitious Investigation-RPG, Call of Cthulhu, and come out gasping for air...
Call of Cthulhu: How Cyanide's Investigation-RPG will Break You
Netflix TV series
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21516 posts
Hey team,

With my upcoming hospitalisation I'm thinking it'll be an opportune time to get some binge TV in.

Name some TV series I should attack. Ideally Netflix and that are downloadable so I can throw onto my tablet to watch.

Cheers
02:55pm 20/03/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:55pm 20/03/18 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
24021 posts
Mindhunter was really good, and The Punisher was pretty cool. Also Black Mirror if you haven't seen it
03:03pm 20/03/18 Permalink
DirtyApe
Brisbane, Queensland
986 posts
The Good Place
03:04pm 20/03/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41027 posts
so far ive watched master of none (awesome)
glow (ok)
and now im churning through homeland.
03:51pm 20/03/18 Permalink
Zapo
Brisbane, Queensland
3418 posts
For something different I liked "Somebody feed Phil" and Ugly Delicious". Both are food shows, they're good in different ways and probably easier to digest than heavy drama shows.
05:16pm 20/03/18 Permalink
funky
Canada
1926 posts
Jessica Jones season 2 just came out. Altered Carbon was decent as well. +1 to Mindhunter, The Punisher, Black Mirror, Master of None as well.
05:21pm 20/03/18 Permalink
hardware
Brisbane, Queensland
11772 posts
+1 to GLOW and The Good Place

also

Glitch (Australian even)
Stranger Things
Dirty Money
Narcos
06:10pm 20/03/18 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
12266 posts
There are a lot of newish documentaries on Netflix about food and diet related illness. See what you think of Forks Over Knives and What the Health. Good luck with your op man. Hope you are feeling better soon!

I'm watching Homeland, Rick and Morty and World War II in Colour.
06:13pm 20/03/18 Permalink
Viper119
Other International
3378 posts
My recent favs are: Rick and Morty, Bojack Horseman, Archer, Dirk Gentley's Holistic Detective Agency, Black Mirror, Punisher, Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Stranger Things, Glow, Altered Carbon, Castlevania, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Collateral.

For nonfiction: Myths & Monsters, What the Health, The Truth about Alcohol, My Next Guest with David Letterman, In the Shadow of the Moon, Hitler's Circle of Evil, Flint Town, History's Greatest Hoaxes, Chefs Table, Conspiracies, Dark Net.

All the new comedy specials are great, in particular Ricky Gervais's Humanity and Dave Chappelle's 4 specials.
07:33pm 20/03/18 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
19169 posts

10:29pm 20/03/18 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
9585 posts
Recommended:

Comedy:
Comedians in cars getting coffee
Santa Clarita Diet

Drama:
Designated Survivor

Movies:
The Imitation Game
10:35pm 20/03/18 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4398 posts
Dirty Money
Corporate
Philip K. D***’s Electric Dreams
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
09:47am 21/03/18 Permalink
Hogfather
Cairns, Queensland
16851 posts
All the Marvel TV universe s*** is either watchable or good.
Dirk Gently is good but odd.
Last Kingdom is good for that Vikings-y medieval Europe itch.
Orange is the new Black was OK-good when it came out but is a bit meh now for some reason. Did not finish.
Santa Clarita diet is dark and fun.
The Ozarks was a decent gangster show.
Tyrant was great.
Designated Survivor's premise is kind of becoming thin now into the second season, but is a decent watch.
If you NEED a Netflix vampire show Van Helsing will do.
The new Star Trek is a good watch but not super star trekky. More like War Trek. I'm OK with this.
Bloodline is great but it doesn't move quickly. You have to like the whole thriller vibe / criminal tension dealio.
The Expanse is decent quality sci-fi. Its about people living in the asteroid belt and Mars and Earth and all not getting along.
03:26pm 21/03/18 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21519 posts
Awesome, thanks guys.

I'm now admitted to hospital, I have foxtel and I have fox sports. I'm set!

I also downloaded Santa Clarita Diet for my tablet. I'll attack others once I'm back in the land of the living
04:30pm 21/03/18 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
5159 posts
Damnation was really good.

04:36pm 21/03/18 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
9586 posts
Designated Survivor's premise is kind of becoming thin now into the second season, but is a decent watch.

Yeah, I tend to agree. IMO Maggie Q is kinda carrying the series now, and my interest is kept because I've always been a huge fan of Zoe McLellan so seeing her injected in to it was "OMGWTF!", sorta like when they dropped Samaire Armstrong in to an episode of Arrow.
04:57pm 21/03/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41029 posts
the saffers cricket got me through the first two weeks of my recovery when i couldnt really spleep!

praise be to foxtel.
06:00pm 21/03/18 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39527 posts
On my second watch of Santa Clarita Diet S1 (after watching S2) and enjoying it more the 2nd time. Drew Barrymore is awesome and so is Clench.
10:49am 28/03/18 Permalink
Starsy
1 posts
Hi
06:23pm 28/03/18 Permalink
Obes
Brisbane, Queensland
10651 posts
Amazon: American God
Netflix: Vikings
Netflix: Santa Clarita Diet
Netflix: Travelers
Netflix: Altered Carbon
Netflix: Stranger Things
Netflix: Bojack
Stan: I, Zombie

nfi: The Last Man on Earth

Anything Marvel (even the awful Ironfist)
03:57pm 05/04/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:57pm 05/04/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.