We take Spidey for a websling through the Big Apple. How does it fare in the superhero gaming space? Click through for more!
Hands-On with Spider-Man - Arkham by Day?
Those familiar with the Plantronics line will no doubt be pleased to learn that the new RIG 500 features excellent audio response.
Plantronics RIG 500 Pro Esports Edition Review
We go behind the scenes of Wargaming's World of Warships to discuss the process behind bringing historical vessels into the game.
The Story Behind Bringing Naval History into World of Warships
The new HTC Vive Pro offers improved VR image quality with a new notable issues.
HTC Vive Pro Review - Premium VR
Stephen Hawking dead
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26304 posts
Dead at age 76. Was meant to die really young due to his medical condition so kudos to him.
02:56pm 14/03/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:56pm 14/03/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
41016 posts
Just finished reading "brief history of time". Now im extra sad.
03:06pm 14/03/18 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39504 posts
Amazing how he soldiered on in the face of such great personal adversity and still was able to contribute so hugely to humanity. A genuine legend.
07:37pm 14/03/18 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
24023 posts
He battled on, in spite of his disability. Good on him.
08:04pm 14/03/18 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
2178 posts
Given a 2 year prognosis at 21, I’d say he had some good miles beyond that, in spite of what must have been some extreme lifestyle adjustments.

On a relatively superficial scale compared to his personal accolades, he was the only person to appear in an episode of Star Trek to ‘play himself’.
12:10pm 15/03/18 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
908 posts
What a legend and a playa. I have no idea how he convinced a chick to marriage AND to make babies while he was... disabled. He must have a golden penis or something.

But seriously. :(
07:23pm 15/03/18 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
12264 posts
Very sad news, but what a life he lived. He even had a movie made about him while he was still alive, not bad. I read A Brief History of Time about 10 years or more ago and it just blew my mind. The man was brilliant, and such an inspiration with everything he faced in his life.
08:42pm 15/03/18 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6342 posts
Now he belongs to history and its cool to think that he will now rejoin the matter than he originated from as we all will. Star Stuff. I'm and Atheist so supernatural concepts need to be proven, BUT on a Quantum level I think it would be so f*****g cool to imagine that now in some parallel/string Universe Carl Sagan, Einstein and others finally have 'another' to chat with. :) I seriously think that Elon Musk should call his first Mars rocket the 'Hawking'.
03:19am 18/03/18 Permalink
sLaps_Forehead
Brisbane, Queensland
7828 posts
watched this one recently about an Indian Mathematics Savant. Twas very good.

You lot won't probably want to watch it because he was brown. /sarc
09:31am 18/03/18 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
12265 posts
I enjoyed that movie, watched it a few months ago sLaps.

The SpaceX Hawking has a nice ring to it Psycho!
02:38pm 18/03/18 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26307 posts
Now he belongs to history and its cool to think that he will now rejoin the matter than he originated from as we all will. Star Stuff. I'm and Atheist so supernatural concepts need to be proven, BUT on a Quantum level I think it would be so f*****g cool to imagine that now in some parallel/string Universe Carl Sagan, Einstein and others finally have 'another' to chat with. :) I seriously think that Elon Musk should call his first Mars rocket the 'Hawking'.
Watch Black Mirror.
03:15pm 18/03/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:15pm 18/03/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.