We take Spidey for a websling through the Big Apple. How does it fare in the superhero gaming space? Click through for more!
Hands-On with Spider-Man - Arkham by Day?
Those familiar with the Plantronics line will no doubt be pleased to learn that the new RIG 500 features excellent audio response.
Plantronics RIG 500 Pro Esports Edition Review
We go behind the scenes of Wargaming's World of Warships to discuss the process behind bringing historical vessels into the game.
The Story Behind Bringing Naval History into World of Warships
The new HTC Vive Pro offers improved VR image quality with a new notable issues.
HTC Vive Pro Review - Premium VR
Warframe - Tenno Reasons You Should Be Playing
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3402 posts
Warframe has been around for a few years now, and the fast-paced third person online action title has only grown from strength to strength during that time. So much so that as a free-to-play game it offers an almost embarrassment of gameplay riches. Especially for anyone who's after deep and rewarding action-RPG set in an expansive and detailed sci-fi world.

And so we bring you 10 reasons that you should be playing. Where Tenno in the headline represents the race of ancient warriors and who you are in Warframe. Also, Tenno is a play on the number 10. Which is one less than 11. Reasons to play Warframe that is.

Click Here to Read Warframe - Tenno Reasons You Should Be Playing
03:36pm 22/02/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:36pm 22/02/18 Permalink
Rdizz
Brisbane, Queensland
2691 posts
I just re-installed this after having a break for a year. Excellent game, so much to do now. There's many more new quests and that open map is great. Plus it looks awesome and runs amazing in 4k maxed on my 390x.

Dat learning curve though.
06:30pm 22/02/18 Permalink
funky
Canada
1923 posts
This has inspired me to download on the xbox and give it a crack!
12:43pm 23/02/18 Permalink
samatt
South Australia
99 posts
Yeah the learning curve and time commitment to ramp up in these type of games puts me off a bit. Looks damn good though, might check it out.
03:38pm 23/02/18 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3411 posts
learning curve is steep for sure, but best bet is to not try and figure it all out right away. after you pick your first frame/weapons get used to the abilities/feel as you level. so much content. funky, I'm on xbox so hit me up if you see me online 'Toadovsky'
06:32pm 23/02/18 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39483 posts
lazy question, is this f2p on PC?
08:12pm 23/02/18 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2837 posts
06:57pm 24/02/18 Permalink
samatt
South Australia
100 posts
Having an occasional run around on PC as 'Sinkr0', seems like fun so far cheers.
12:13pm 26/02/18 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2838 posts
I downloaded it but not played it yet, Will give it a crack in a few min.
07:46pm 26/02/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:46pm 26/02/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.