A challenging and thoughtful experience where lateral thinking and classic Nintendo game-design come together.
Raiders of the Lost Star - Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Review
We chat with The Division 2 game director, Mathias Karlson, and talk about lessons learnt post-epidemic!
Interview: The Division 2 Does Away with Divisive Game-Design
Set in the 1980s, during the later stages of the Cold War - Phantom Doctrine brings the art of espionage to the world of turn-based tactics.
With Phantom Doctrine You’ve Got XCOM in the Cold-War Era
Dark Souls: Remastered Announced, Coming May 25
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3240 posts
To Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The original Dark Souls was first released in 2011 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, so this version is touting "stunning high-definition detail". For the PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, and PC that means an impressive 4K 60 frames-per-second presentation, with even the Nintendo Switch version said to hit 1080p 30 frames-per-second.

Why all the resolution talk? Well, the press release was full of it.

The announcement first came during a surprise Nintendo Direct overnight, which highlighted Dark Souls Remastered as one of the Nintendo Switch console highlights for the first half of 2018.
12:20pm 12/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:20pm 12/01/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40957 posts
Ooooh, as ive finished all of the ds, id like to do it again in hd.
02:39pm 12/01/18 Permalink
dais
Brisbane, Queensland
12248 posts
I don't know if Dark Souls on Nintendo Switch is such a good idea. I foresee many "YOU DIED" scenarios where the Switch console gets thrown across the room. It's a good thing it has wrist straps!
02:52pm 12/01/18 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
21470 posts
I don't know if Dark Souls on Nintendo Switch is such a good idea. I foresee many "YOU DIED" scenarios where the Switch console gets thrown across the room

git gud
03:17pm 12/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:17pm 12/01/18 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.