We go through some of the most impressive examples of the latest in display technology.
The Essential 4K Experiences
We sit down with Blizzard to talk about the Alliance, Horde, and Island Expeditions
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Interview
Retribution, the new PvE co-op mission now live in Overwatch finally delivers on the promise of fun story-based content.
Overwatch Retribution Delivers Fun PvE Story Content
Where we talk about lessons learned, the early experiments, and the evolution of PvE Overwatch.
Talking Overwatch Retribution with Game Director Jeff Kaplan
PAVEWAY! My wife came thru for ya bud!
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6326 posts
Mate recall that I said my wife was approaching News Corp for your Cancer fundraiser. (Susan Sudak OneDay fundraiser) She got 2k from her employer News Corp for the fundraiser!

If you do the ride again this year I think she can get them to do the donation in your donor thing if need be. (not sure) I have a certificate from News for the Royal Brisbane & Womans Hospital ...if you're not doing the ride again they will just donate the 2k in due course. But at least you know your efforts to get the info out in social media has reaped some benefits. I know it took a long time but hey its still pretty good. :)
08:27pm 08/01/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:27pm 08/01/18 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
21461 posts
That's awesome man and i definitely plan to do it again this year
09:30pm 08/01/18 Permalink
hardware
Brisbane, Queensland
11748 posts
phwoar, good work Psycho!
09:31pm 08/01/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40952 posts
not sure that team psycho could be anymore awesome if they tried.

now we just gotta teach pave how to ride a bike to make this all happen.
06:26am 09/01/18 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
895 posts

Can I suggest you donate directly to RBWH Foundation (2017) or The Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre (2018) or whatever foundation is being supported this year.
http://www.rbwhfoundation.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=191
https://foundation.petermac.org/donate-to-petermac?utm_medium=referral&utm_source=petermac.org&utm_campaign=links-from-pmcc&utm_content=header

I'm not disparaging paveway's efforts, because without OneDay/CauseForce he wouldn't have participated, raised money and posted on here for us to hear about the cause...

But CauseForce is a company, cut out the middle man and directly donate to the non-profit org to make every dollar count.

10:39am 09/01/18 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
23927 posts
great work!
12:43pm 09/01/18 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7740 posts
FeelsGoodMan
05:30pm 09/01/18 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6328 posts
"That's awesome man and i definitely plan to do it again this year"

Great mate. drop me a line because the wife says that she can probably organise a bit of a media piece on you and your efforts. You know just before the fundraiser date, a photo of you in your bike gear handing cheque to person from Hospital, small piece in the Courier Mail etc..ONLY if you want to do that type of thing. The company is fine with just sending off the $$ to your chosen cause. But it is good PR for News Corp, as I said in the original post News Corp Qld apparently drops 15k a month into charities, which I think is pretty bloody good IMO.

The wife having had Cancer twice and kicked it out the door twice, it's a subject that is very close to her chest (*in more ways than one!) :)
10:13pm 10/01/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40954 posts
so now begins the long and intensive training, teaching pave to ride his bicycle.

https://image.ibb.co/iOSpNR/pave.gif
07:20am 11/01/18 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
21464 posts
F*** off spook
08:22am 11/01/18 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40955 posts
roflz
08:31am 11/01/18 Permalink