We take the new Razer Blade and its impressive 4K screen for a spin.
Razer Blade Laptop Review - Portable 4K Gaming?
Underneath the shiny new visuals, Outcast remains pretty much the same. A cult classic.
Outcast: Second Contact Review - A Classic Reborn
We delve inside one of the region's most successful names in esports, the LG Dire Wolves.
Behind the Scenes with the LG Dire Wolves
Talking BlizzardWorld with the Overwatch Team
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3060 posts
Where Joab chats to Overwatch's Principal Game Designer Geoff Goodman and Lead Character Artist Renaud Galand about the new map, BlizzardWorld. The happiest place on earth, or whatever version of earth we find in Overwatch. Great insights into its creation so be sure to check it out.

Fan service at its best.

AusGamers: Were people eager to work on the map as fans of Blizzard?

Renaud Galand: Absolutely. I think that, that actually shows in and of itself because we have a lot of artists who actually worked on the map who worked on StarCraft, worked on World of Warcraft, worked on Diablo and they were super-excited to be able to work on that map.

Geoff: It's also cool, like, Blizz... Blizz is a big company but everyone knows each other so we're all "let's get art the director from Hearthstone over here and he can come over and check it out", everyone was sort of helping us out, "This isn't quite right," or "what do you think about this?" So it's kind of just this whole fun process the whole time, like there's little Easter Eggs everywhere.

Renaud: Oh my god, so many! So many. I don't think we have a map that's had that many Easter eggs.

Click Here to Read Our Full BlizzardWorld Interview!
12:37pm 22/11/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply