We take the new Razer Blade and its impressive 4K screen for a spin.
Razer Blade Laptop Review - Portable 4K Gaming?
Underneath the shiny new visuals, Outcast remains pretty much the same. A cult classic.
Outcast: Second Contact Review - A Classic Reborn
We delve inside one of the region's most successful names in esports, the LG Dire Wolves.
Behind the Scenes with the LG Dire Wolves
CD Projekt RED on Cyberpunk 2077's Online Ambitions "We Le...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
3045 posts
There's no two ways about it, the follow up to The Witcher 3 is going to be a big deal. And developer CD Projeckt RED have grand ambitions for what it has stated will be its biggest game to date. There is even word that it will feature some sort of online component - to which the developer has taken to Twitter to calm any concerns.

Of the games as a service and microtransaction variety.

Cyberpunk 2077 currently does not have a release date, but we assume it'll be about long before the title makes it sound like the next version of the world-famous sporting activity Cyberpunk Ball.
01:12pm 20/11/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:12pm 20/11/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40874 posts
my god witcher 3 is ridiculous.

ive had to abandon doing everything, because there is far too much stuff.
02:35pm 20/11/17 Permalink
Murf
Gold Coast, Queensland
119 posts
Awesome f*****g response right there. That s*** gets me even more pumped for Cyberpunk. CDProjekt best developers in the business. You already know Cyberpunk is gonna be another masterpiece.
07:24pm 20/11/17 Permalink
samatt
South Australia
86 posts
Looking forward to this - understatement of the year
12:36pm 21/11/17 Permalink
tel
Brisbane, Queensland
181 posts
Brilliant! Thank you CD Projeckt RED, for treating us like human beings and not cash cows.
11:22am 26/11/17 Permalink
Tollaz0r!
Brisbane, Queensland
18490 posts
I really want this to be good, if it matches The Witcher 3 in quality, then sweet. If it exceeds it, even sweeter.
04:50pm 26/11/17 Permalink
funky
Canada
1913 posts
I only got around to playing The Witcher 3 earlier this year, and it was bloody fantastic. So anything as good as that in this setting I'm looking forward to.
02:41pm 28/11/17 Permalink
fpot
Gold Coast, Queensland
26115 posts
Did you play the DLC?
08:58pm 28/11/17 Permalink
funky
Canada
1915 posts
I played heart of stone and got part way through blood and wine before I sold my PS4 and came home. once i get setup here I'd say I'll likely purchase TW3 again either for console or PC if i go that route.
10:58pm 28/11/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:58pm 28/11/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.