Bethesda ports for Switch are now two for two thanks to the great work in bringing this classic RPG to the console
Skyrim on Nintendo Switch - Our Review!
The Empire Strikes Back this ain't: a sequel that fixes some of the sins of its predecessor, but repeats mistakes, and adds in whole new problems.
Star Wars Battefront II Review... Attack of the No's
An in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the game. And bass fishing.
How Ubisoft Bottled Beauty and Batshit Crazy for Far Cry 5
Join us on a chronological journey as we go through some of the highlights from three decades of Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for the brilliant Total War.
Celebrating 30 Years of Creative Assembly
Sell me your Pi! A raspberry pi that is
notgreazy
Other International
864 posts
Hello,

I'm chasing a raspberry pi, preferably a Pi3 but any of the model B will do. Can pickup from your outside your home late at night if you're in Brisbane.
02:54pm 15/11/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:54pm 15/11/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6610 posts
Sorry both are being used by family for Plex.

I purchase mine from here delivery is ultra fast.

https://core-electronics.com.au/
03:44pm 15/11/17 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
21406 posts
lol they are $50
08:47am 16/11/17 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
865 posts
I know I'm cheap, but what do you expect from a student?

I know some folks here have a few sitting around collecting dust, so I thought I'd try my luck.
Sorry both are being used by family for Plex.

I purchase mine from here delivery is ultra fast.

https://core-electronics.com.au/

Thanks for the link, they've got decent prices.
10:42am 16/11/17 Permalink
hardware
Brisbane, Queensland
11720 posts
Didja ever get a pi, greazy?
I don't have one for ya, I'm just interested (and interested in getting one myself)
12:09pm 20/11/17 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
869 posts
Nah not yet but I'm planning on getting one. The big issue is depending on what you wanna do with it, you might need to spend even more $$$ to get more parts. Also getting the Pi to control a device connected to mains power is a bit troublesome unless you're confident with splicing cables (I'm not!).
12:50pm 20/11/17 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7737 posts
paging teq to come out of retirement and f*** with greazy's wiring
04:41pm 20/11/17 Permalink
hardware
Brisbane, Queensland
11721 posts
Yeah you're right greazy. Sure, a pi is only $50, but once you get a case and a 2.5a psu and an sd card for it, you're looking at the best part of $100.

Splicing 240v is fine, however i'd seriously consider using wago connectors, they're basically chocolate block for big kids.
06:01pm 20/11/17 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
870 posts
I don't trust myself. I have little knowledge of electricity so I'm not going to mess with it.

But those wago connectors look perfect for a noob like me. Still, connecting whatever coming out of the wago to the Pi is not simple. You'll need a solid state relay and that's live wires.

I DONT LIKE LIVE WIRES! :(
11:25am 21/11/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:25am 21/11/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.