We journey deep into the forest in search of monsters. To hunt. And to find the right ingredients for a kick-ass stew.
Monster Hunter World Reviewed!
Join us as we bring you our countdown of the best videogame soundtracks of all time!
The Top 40 Game Soundtracks of All-Time
The sequel to Obsidian Entertainment's RPG hit drops in a few months, we set sail with an early preview build.
Pillars of Eternity II Hands-On, +1 High Seas Adventure
The PlayStation 2 classic gets the remake treatment, and looks simply stunning in 4K with HDR on a PlayStation 4 Pro.
A Classic Renewed - Shadow of the Colossus Review
Destiny 2 PS4 Pro Bundle Features an Awesome 'Glacier White...
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
2698 posts
Available at select retailers, with a RRP of $649.00 AUD, the Glacier White PlayStation 4 Pro Destiny 2 Bundle is now available in Australia. And it looks very cool. So if you've been sitting on the fence about getting a PlayStation 4 Pro, and own a new 4K TV, it's hard not to look at this bundle and think "want".

Sleek.

Also, a limited edition Destiny 2 Dualshock 4 is available with an RRP of $109.95.

With the launch of Destiny 2 today, be sure to check out our review in progress.
02:09pm 06/09/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:09pm 06/09/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2765 posts
I got my Destiny 1 white PS4. I painted over the white cause I was bored with it and it shows the paw marks from my cats easily. It worked out well.....enough.
07:29pm 07/09/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:29pm 07/09/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.