Bethesda ports for Switch are now two for two thanks to the great work in bringing this classic RPG to the console
Skyrim on Nintendo Switch - Our Review!
An in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the game. And bass fishing.
How Ubisoft Bottled Beauty and Batshit Crazy for Far Cry 5
Join us on a chronological journey as we go through some of the highlights from three decades of Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for the brilliant Total War.
Celebrating 30 Years of Creative Assembly
Recently we had the chance to sit down with the head of Microsoft’s indie game service ID@Xbox, Chris Charla, to discuss all things Xbox, indie, and the future of the platform.
Talking Indies and Xbox One X with ID@Xbox Director Chris Charla
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition Announced, Coming September 26
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
2534 posts
For all platforms and with all six add-ons: Nuka-World, Vault-Tec Workshop, Contraptions Workshop, Far Harbor, Wasteland Workshop and Automatron. It was only a matter of time really, and with all the DLC plus Mod support across PC and consoles, and the Survival Mode update, this is the definitive version of the game. A rather good one too.

Winner of more than 200 “Best Of” awards – including the 2016 BAFTA and 2016 D.I.C.E. Game of the Year – Fallout 4 is the studio’s most ambitious game yet. As the sole survivor of Vault 111, you enter a world destroyed by nuclear war. Every second is a fight for survival, and every choice is yours. Only you can rebuild and determine the fate of the Wasteland.

If you're feelings are mixed about Fallout 4, then that's understandable. A game of this size and scope is bound to have a few flaws. But the sheer freedom to explore what is easily one of the most interesting and expansive open worlds ever created, is a hard one to resist. Like many of you I wasn't sure what to make of the 'build your own settlement' mechanics when they were first announced. Several hours later, months actually, I created this.

Fallout 4. Check it out if you haven't already.
12:15pm 11/08/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:15pm 11/08/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2746 posts
I never bought any of the DLC lol. This would be great for anyone who has not played it yet, I recommend it.
09:01pm 11/08/17 Permalink
cnnnnnn
Other International
4 posts
Kosta isn't that the place you spent years of real game time building?
10:49pm 11/08/17 Permalink
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
2542 posts
The same! Not sure about years... but it was a lot... yes
02:09pm 12/08/17 Permalink
Hotcakes
Brisbane, Queensland
48 posts
" this is the definitive version of the game"
And knowing Bethesda, the VR release we KNOW is releasing this/early next year will be a separate, full price purchase. They've been real scumbags about that sort of thing so far.
11:28am 14/08/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2748 posts
I bought the special edition of Skyrim the other week. I should get around to downloading mods for it.
04:06pm 14/08/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:06pm 14/08/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.