Bethesda ports for Switch are now two for two thanks to the great work in bringing this classic RPG to the console
Skyrim on Nintendo Switch - Our Review!
An in-depth behind-the-scenes look at the game. And bass fishing.
How Ubisoft Bottled Beauty and Batshit Crazy for Far Cry 5
Join us on a chronological journey as we go through some of the highlights from three decades of Creative Assembly, the studio responsible for the brilliant Total War.
Celebrating 30 Years of Creative Assembly
Recently we had the chance to sit down with the head of Microsoft’s indie game service ID@Xbox, Chris Charla, to discuss all things Xbox, indie, and the future of the platform.
Talking Indies and Xbox One X with ID@Xbox Director Chris Charla
Surprise! Rez Infinite is Now Available for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive
KostaAndreadis
Melbourne, Victoria
2525 posts
Plus, old fashioned monitors that you don't need to strap onto your face. But, we highly recommend you do for this. Anyway, the Dreamcast classic, last-gen HD remaster spectacular, and PlayStation VR hit Rez Infinite has made a surprise appearance on the Oculus Store and Steam. And is, well, the sort of perfect VR experience that we're happy to wholly endorse.

So, what's Rez? Apart from a question bordering on blasphemy Rez is a rhythm action game, one of the first, that is all about ramping up the feeling of synesthesia -- which is that thing where your senses all go crazy and you start to feel and see the music.

Man.

Anyway, in addition to the timeless techno soundtrack it's also a great game to boot. A must buy for VR enthusiasts.
01:40pm 10/08/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:40pm 10/08/17 Permalink
MARLINBLADE
Queensland
650 posts
I have this on PSVR... It's hard to describe this game. It's something else, like a blur between genres that really doesn't know if it's a shooter or a music game.

What it is though, is an incredible journey and a serious must have for anyone with a compatible VR headset.

Area X was something that stayed with me a long time after i turned it off. Highly recommended.
06:35pm 10/08/17 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4272 posts
i just started Lone Echo sp and omg it is good
07:03pm 10/08/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
07:03pm 10/08/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page