After a few weeks of tinkering and getting lucky with drops we present to you one of the most powerful Necromancer builds in the game.
The Most Powerful Necromancer Build for Diablo III on Console
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Micro Machines is back! With the release of Micro Machines World Series for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Micro Machines World Series Review - Vroom For Improvement
Baby Driver - new Edgar Wright movie
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39073 posts
So Baby Driver is the new car chase/heist movie from Edgar Wright. I love most of his other movies so was looking forward to this.

Microreview / spoilers:

I saw it last night and all I could think of throughout the whole movie was how much I wanted to watch Heat again. Some good scenes but it didn't really resonate with me as a whole; it felt really fragmented with a bunch of things happening all over the place really quickly, loosely tied together in a way that I found dragged the whole thing out. The first car chase scene was really awesome - hot car, frantic pace, sweet moves - but I felt they never really had another one that was as good; the rest of it kind of felt like something was missing.

Be interested in other opinions as I feel like I might enjoy it more on a second viewing.

A mate described it as an "action musical" which I thought was kind of funny.
06:26pm 17/07/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:26pm 17/07/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40678 posts
i have always enjoyed his little tricks he uses in putting moofies together, they are different and for the most work.

will be interesting to see if i enjoy his moofie without the usual stars that work so well with his films (simon pegg and nick frost)
06:44pm 17/07/17 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39074 posts
i have always enjoyed his little tricks he uses in putting moofies together, they are different and for the most work.
Ditto. I really enjoyed this video which explains a lot of them. But this movie is less of a comedy - I was looking out for these things but there either aren't as many, or I simply didn't notice them. (The two beers I had while watching may have made me miss them.)
06:59pm 17/07/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
06:59pm 17/07/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.