After a few weeks of tinkering and getting lucky with drops we present to you one of the most powerful Necromancer builds in the game.
The Most Powerful Necromancer Build for Diablo III on Console
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Micro Machines is back! With the release of Micro Machines World Series for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Micro Machines World Series Review - Vroom For Improvement
Anyone here a Youtube gamer?
Morax
Brisbane, Queensland
2520 posts
Hey guys,

So I've been getting more into building my channel up. Do any of you do Youtube gaming and/or let's plays? Am keen to do some collaborations. Have been doing vids lately of Ark and Subnautica and around 500 subs.

What are your channels?
03:01pm 14/07/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:01pm 14/07/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2724 posts
I have thought about having a go at it but never got around to it. One of the problems I see at the moment is with youtube and the sponsors and all that bulls***. It is really hurting the youtubers out there unless you want to do non-swearing family friendly content. Which is kinda boring and it feels like coerced censorship.
05:55pm 14/07/17 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4230 posts
without any nuance checks on the language personalities like Pewdiepie are what happens

it's been like watching as a child realises it can persist in having no decency and exploit some kind of exclusive me grab for attention

it's really just a common courtesy that's been realigned with what the advertisers are willing to pay for (you know, the agencies with the money that actually have to pay what Google charge for slotting in those 5 second skippables)
10:55am 15/07/17 Permalink
Phooks
Brisbane, Queensland
3117 posts
1: Be good at a game
2: Make one (1) good video
3: Profit
09:37pm 15/07/17 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39072 posts
I don't really get it. I prefer playing games to watching them. Very occasionally I will pick a random video to get a feel for what a game is like outside of the official trailer but more often I stick with the trailer, screenshot & reviews.
06:05pm 16/07/17 Permalink
deeper
Brisbane, Queensland
4300 posts
https://www.youtube.com/user/SSSniperWolf/about

Just a casual 5.8million subscribers and 840million views.
Chick is killing it.
08:23pm 16/07/17 Permalink
sLaps_Forehead
Brisbane, Queensland
7671 posts
No censorship = good kek

08:49pm 16/07/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2726 posts
Robbaz's videos are silly at times but I like them.

10:33pm 16/07/17 Permalink
Morax
Brisbane, Queensland
2521 posts
https://www.youtube.com/user/SSSniperWolf/about

Just a casual 5.8million subscribers and 840million views.
Chick is killing it.
Daaaamn Deeper, you hawt. Send pics plzth0x :D
11:23pm 16/07/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40675 posts
I don't really get it. I prefer playing games to watching them. Very occasionally I will pick a random video to get a feel for what a game is like outside of the official trailer but more often I stick with the trailer, screenshot & reviews.

yer, you not kids.

kids LIVE on youtube.

My oldest knows everything there is to know about every game he plays (overwatch/dark souls) thanks you youtubes.

Loves a whole heap of channels that he watches regularly to death.
06:29am 17/07/17 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
741 posts
I feel like LetsPlay videos have perverted the original concept of LPs. It was literally hey guys I'm playing this old game who wants to help? The posters (on forums) would go into great detail, post videos, allow the audience to vote (play) on certain aspects, solve puzzles etc. It was great.

Now LPs are watching some jackass play the game, it's like a walkthrough but.... s***tier version. I don't get it.

I think I'm old.
10:25am 18/07/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6604 posts
i've been wanting too. i have nice computer now and great internet connection
07:33pm 18/07/17 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
Other International
39075 posts
My oldest knows everything there is to know about every game he plays (overwatch/dark souls) thanks you youtubes.
It seems kinda like cheatcodes though, right? Like... this part of the game is hard, how do I do it? Youtube to find the clip that shows exactly what to do instead of puzzling it out.

I mean I have definitely done that myself - in GTA5 I did it to find some object I was looking for and couldn't find because that game is huge and some things are just impossible!@#
07:46pm 18/07/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40682 posts
knowing about and doing are different things a lot of the time.
08:44pm 18/07/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:44pm 18/07/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.