We chat with DICE about what's changed, and can continue to change with Star Wars Battlefront II's multiplayer!
Interview: Talking Battlefront II Multiplayer with DICE
Journey meets The Legend of Zelda in the new adventure game from developer Tequila Works
A Scenic Journey Full of Mystery and Puzzles - Rime Reviewed
We sit down to talk about the latest card expansion Journey to Un'Goro, and that one time the team considered a Warcraft Babies expansion.
Talking Hearthstone with Game Director Ben Brode
We take Relic's latest RTS for a spin, a reimagining of the series as a large-scale RTS meets MOBA
Doin' It For the Space Pope - Dawn of War III Reviewed!
Another has fallen...Extratorrent is no more
Tanaka Khan
Brisbane, Queensland
5761 posts
Seems Extratorrent has taken upon itself to close it's doors forever.

Extratorrent
01:14pm 18/05/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:14pm 18/05/17 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
713 posts
F***. I feel like torrenting is going down the s****** real fast.

What's going on...
08:42pm 18/05/17 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4198 posts
attrition

instead of inside sources supplying to scene groups who supply p2p, there are hackers trying on extortion for withholding a season of a TV show, that aren't being paid but which bring the attention of law enforcement...
11:34pm 18/05/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40601 posts
my torrent solution is still going strong as ever.
05:56am 19/05/17 Permalink
deadlyf
Queensland
4011 posts
The problem with Torrents going, is that they are useful for the little hard to find things.

I mean everyone should have a VPN by now especially if you are torrenting, so if it's TV you're after then you can just stream it directly from a legit US site. Most movies find their way onto Netflix a month after the Bluray rips are out and there is at least a dozen music streaming site which have decent free streaming options.

But if you want to get a copy of some old Linux distribution you remember seeing as a kid or an open source software library that is no longer supported and isn't on Netflix then torrent sites are usually the best option.
10:28am 19/05/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2690 posts
I still use torrents and will continue to do so until I am not able to or something better comes along. I can still find torrents for old games and for obscure movies and what-not.
01:09am 20/05/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:09am 20/05/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.