We take the latest South Park joint for a jaunt on the toilet... will it flush?
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Review!
We chat with the game director and creative head of Machine Games about the upcoming title where killing Nazis is all the rage.
A Happy Ending Filled with Nazis – Wolfenstein II Interview!
From the creators of Payday comes a new action title where you get to steal back treasure from Nazis.
Win a Copy of RAID World War II on PS4
Another has fallen...Extratorrent is no more
Tanaka Khan
Brisbane, Queensland
5761 posts
Seems Extratorrent has taken upon itself to close it's doors forever.

Extratorrent
01:14pm 18/05/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:14pm 18/05/17 Permalink
notgreazy
Other International
713 posts
F***. I feel like torrenting is going down the s****** real fast.

What's going on...
08:42pm 18/05/17 Permalink
trillion
Ballarat, Victoria
4198 posts
attrition

instead of inside sources supplying to scene groups who supply p2p, there are hackers trying on extortion for withholding a season of a TV show, that aren't being paid but which bring the attention of law enforcement...
11:34pm 18/05/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40601 posts
my torrent solution is still going strong as ever.
05:56am 19/05/17 Permalink
deadlyf
Queensland
4011 posts
The problem with Torrents going, is that they are useful for the little hard to find things.

I mean everyone should have a VPN by now especially if you are torrenting, so if it's TV you're after then you can just stream it directly from a legit US site. Most movies find their way onto Netflix a month after the Bluray rips are out and there is at least a dozen music streaming site which have decent free streaming options.

But if you want to get a copy of some old Linux distribution you remember seeing as a kid or an open source software library that is no longer supported and isn't on Netflix then torrent sites are usually the best option.
10:28am 19/05/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2690 posts
I still use torrents and will continue to do so until I am not able to or something better comes along. I can still find torrents for old games and for obscure movies and what-not.
01:09am 20/05/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
01:09am 20/05/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.