Sony has Spider-Man... so here's why the big green Hulk is a perfect fit for Microsoft.
Hulk Smash! Making a Case for an Exclusive Hulk Game for Xbox
E3 2017 was full of great games and great surprises, and here's our sleeper-hit from the show
Preview: Call of Cthulhu is a Call to Classic Horror Innovation
An in-depth look at everything from price, games, and hardware to find out if it's worth picking one up.
Good Cop/Bad Cop – The Case For the Xbox One X
Micro Machines is back! With the release of Micro Machines World Series for PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Micro Machines World Series Review - Vroom For Improvement
Psycho Sale: Quality used hardware
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6225 posts
Evga GTX980ti ACX 2.0+ SC Video Cards

$350 each
$675 for Sli package

Excellent cards in excellent condition. Never overclocked. One in warranty till 3/8/2018 the other until 13/1/2019. Both purchased from Umart, receipts available. (Paid $1099 for each card) Sorry no original boxes or bags, they went when we moved .

Comparative or equal performance to the GTX1070 and with warranty still on them, plus they are a lot cheaper than a GTX1070, I think they represent excellent value for a keen gamer on a budget wanting to crank their machine without destroying their wallet. They have always been kept in clean air conditioned, smoke free environments. Anyone who has bought or received any of my used gear will attest to the quality and cleanliness of same.

SLI gives excellent performance compared to Titan X, and even a 1080ti in 1920x1080p/1440 resolutions in many titles, For less than $700 bucks you can give your rig a excellent boost for less than half the cost of one of those cards.

Pick up only Brisbane please, I don't want to go through the packing & shipping hassle etc. I can let one card go immediately, but will have to hang onto the second one for a week as my new card is on back order.

So come on people, first in first served. Give a good enough sob story and I *might cut you some slack on the deal, being the awesome modest guy I am. :)
11:15am 21/04/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:15am 21/04/17 Permalink
Vash
5265 posts
I have the identical card , would love to grab one for SLI action.
Also im poor and a communist so pity me
11:17am 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6226 posts
"I have the identical card , would love to grab one for SLI action.
Also im poor and a communist so pity me"

where r u mate?
11:18am 21/04/17 Permalink
Vash
5266 posts
Sydney. Any chance for shipping? All good if not
11:23am 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6227 posts
Vash, mate If you def want one, I will ship. I said not because my right leg is in a moonboot at the moment after surgery and I can't drive, so getting to Post office is a bit hard, but I can do it if really needed. So, what say you young man....you want some of my wares? I'll let you know the shipping cost but Id say its going to be less that $20-$25 bucks. (of course Ill take out the youngest card, seeing as you got it first. :)
11:40am 21/04/17 Permalink
Vash
5267 posts
edit:
changed my mind soz, realised my PSU is not going to handle SLI.
12:01pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6228 posts
edit:
changed my mind soz, realised my PSU is not going to handle SLI.

Ok mate no problem.
12:32pm 21/04/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6592 posts
why are you selling, im quite interested.
02:56pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6229 posts
Getting 1080Ti xtreme as funds are available now. with the intention to maybe get another in due course, gotta watch the dollars at the mo as we r about to buy some land. are u interested in buying? 😀
03:21pm 21/04/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6594 posts
I am kinda interested. would take both of them off your hands for $600 :D
Can pick up tomorrow
04:07pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6230 posts
I am kinda interested. would take both of them off your hands for $600 :D

Cheeky TIT, 600 clams and a cheap bottle of whiskey and they're yours. ONLY cause your old time Qgl. ;-) I've been told my new card will be in by next Thursday and I will be out of town till Sunday the 30th, can you wait till then? Once you confirm, I'll take down the add. I'LL pm u my mobile so u can text be.

If my card arrives sooner of course we can do it sooner. What part of town you live/work?
05:20pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Spook
Brisbane, Queensland
40551 posts
rate this seller as A+++!
05:22pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6231 posts

Cheers mate!
06:27pm 21/04/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6595 posts
Yeah mate I'll take it not in rush. I'm actually borrowing mates 1060
06:51pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6232 posts
Yeah mate I'll take it not in rush. I'm actually borrowing mates 1060

SOLD! To the young TIT in the front row, 600 clams and 4 bottles of really, really,expensive whiskey! Well done sir. :-P. j/k

I'll drop u that PM with my contact number. Thankyou for your custom, please come again...u done good mate..these are awesome cards at any price. Cheers!
07:08pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6233 posts
Mate Im happy for you to come and grab one now (pay half now and the rest when u collect card 2). That way you don't need to borrow your mates card...let me know if u want to do that.

I am trying to save you two trips to Moggill that's all, but you might live close anyaway.

Don't forget of course the eight bottles of high grade single Malt Whiskey from the western Highlands of Loche Bannhoochie, Scotland.
*-:-)

P.s can u PM because Im using a tablet at the momemnt and Ausgamersis being weird for now and wonrt let me log in at the mo.
07:30pm 21/04/17 Permalink
trog
AGN Admin
USA
38892 posts
was just looking back through old emails to see if I could find the exchange where I bought something from Psycho (or he bought something from me?) - would have been back in 2000-2001. Maybe Psycho still has the email but I seem to have lost it.

I did find this email though so can confirm A+++ seller stays around for long haul would buy again:

https://trog.qgl.org/up/1704/psycho.jpg
07:58pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Reverend
Gold Coast, Queensland
2103 posts

Agreed Seller is A+++++ bought a steering wheel and Yamaha amp from him about 8 or 9 years ago ))
08:03pm 21/04/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6596 posts
PM sent.
08:22pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Boxhead
Brisbane, Queensland
12434 posts
I bought a treadmill from Psycho! He laughed as i loaded in into the back of a Mazda 121 with my dad!

A++++++++++++++++ would buy a treadmill from him again!
08:28pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Reverend
Gold Coast, Queensland
2104 posts

There seems to be lots of goods getting sold maybe something shifty going on !!!!! LOL
08:45pm 21/04/17 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21491 posts
http://imgur.com/a/UoeOx

yeah psycho is a good seller, new I bought something from you back in the day!
09:52pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6234 posts
Aw shucks guys, I'm blushin now....Just as long as Tit drops off the carton of fine grade rare vintage Irish Whiskey with the gold bullion, as arranged it will all be good.

:)

Tit PM sent mate.

*wow Boxhead man haven't heard from you in yonks, how you doin?, all right I hope.

last edited by Psycho at 22:08:35 21/Apr/17
10:06pm 21/04/17 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6235 posts
There seems to be lots of goods getting sold maybe something shifty going on !!!!! LOL

Ha!..we are renting at the moment as we are going to build our 4th and hopefully last house in the near future. I do like a clean out and a change of technology every now and then...heads up guys and girls...I *might be about to sell some really amazing hifi gear. We are downgrading house size and also going single story this time due to my ongoing spine and hip issues, but still going to build a 33 square house, that's a downgrade from our last behemoth of a place! hehe..anyways I do have some pretty awesome hifi gear that might not be suited to the new home. I am very much attached to this gear. The Elac FS249 speakers are probably the best speakers I have ever owned and I've owned some doozies, I have a gorgeous Primare i30 integrated amp, I might be getting rid of, an entire Bowers and Wilkins surround sound system.one of the best marantz AVR's ever made, which cost me a s***load 7yrs ago..over 3K, but my god its a great AVR....and other tasty bits Might even be getting rid of the best damn Plasma ever made, the mighty Kuro 60 inch. Anyway, I just have to make that emotional break from them. The wife keeps saying, "well get rid of it and buy stuff that will be better in the new house." pffft women have no idea how a man can fall in love with electronics! So stay tuned....there could be some good s***, really good s*** coming this way....Psycho's bargain basement has lots of surprises :)

last edited by Psycho at 23:21:55 21/Apr/17
11:20pm 21/04/17 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
6597 posts
I will probably be interested in your speakers as well :)
11:49pm 21/04/17 Permalink
HeardY
Gaelic newb
Sydney, New South Wales
21492 posts
I would be interested in speakers as well!!
09:28am 22/04/17 Permalink
mission
Brisbane, Queensland
9288 posts
I could be down for amp and speakers (primare & elac), depending on price and timing,
08:20am 24/04/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:20am 24/04/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to post a reply.