We chat with DICE about what's changed, and can continue to change with Star Wars Battlefront II's multiplayer!
Interview: Talking Battlefront II Multiplayer with DICE
We sit down to talk about the latest card expansion Journey to Un'Goro, and that one time the team considered a Warcraft Babies expansion.
Talking Hearthstone with Game Director Ben Brode
We take Relic's latest RTS for a spin, a reimagining of the series as a large-scale RTS meets MOBA
Doin' It For the Space Pope - Dawn of War III Reviewed!
And discover the GLOO Cannon was nearly removed from the game, and Mimics were a lucky mistake.
Talking Prey - We Chat with Arkane's Raphael Colantonio!
John Wick Chapter 2
Tanaka Khan
Brisbane, Queensland
5717 posts
So I'm really looking forward to seeing John Wick Chapter 2, it was released on the 10th of Feb in most countries, most countries that is except Australia which hasn't even been given a bloody listing for it (according to IMDB).
Release dates

Has anyone heard anything about this and/or when we might expect a release date?

And they wonder why Australians are pirates...
04:53pm 16/02/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:53pm 16/02/17 Permalink
oldwolf
Melbourne, Victoria
64 posts
Hey Tanaka Khan.
According wikepedia, its due for release here April 20th

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Wick:_Chapter_2

and a couple of sites have mentioned straight to DVD here?????
So it anyones guess at the moment. I know the missus is hanging out for it.
05:08pm 16/02/17 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
23625 posts
Yeah, April 20th is what I heard too, which is pretty ridiculous, will probably be out on bluray overseas before cinemas here. Australia was apparently the 3rd biggest market worldwide for the original film too, boggles the mind how they could screw this up so hard
05:22pm 16/02/17 Permalink
Tanaka Khan
Brisbane, Queensland
5718 posts
Never thought to look on Wikipedia for it, that's a bloody shame.
The first one slipped through the cracks but I thought it was an awesome movie and you'd think having an Aussie playing one of the main villains (Ruby Rose) we might have gotten lucky with an earlier release for the sequel.
08:38pm 16/02/17 Permalink
infi
Brisbane, Queensland
23606 posts
first John Wick was sick. Can't wait for Keanu to cut loose again.
08:41pm 16/02/17 Permalink
Tanaka Khan
Brisbane, Queensland
5719 posts
F*****g Estonia gets to see it before us
09:05pm 16/02/17 Permalink
BladeRunner
Queensland
2618 posts
I have not seen the first one. but I hear it's good. Releasing it in Estonia before us is hilarious. 1.3 million population.
11:13pm 16/02/17 Permalink
Khel
Brisbane, Queensland
23626 posts
It's released in 60 markets worldwide already. I didn't even know there were 60 different markets that movies were released in, but they're all ahead of us
05:05am 17/02/17 Permalink
sLaps_Forehead
Brisbane, Queensland
7574 posts
Did they kill another dog of his?

last edited by sLaps_Forehead at 09:13:56 17/Feb/17
09:11am 17/02/17 Permalink
Alize`
Brisbane, Queensland
1922 posts
First one was great! I can't believe they're still doing this later release bulls***. I can't wait for all the old production execs to just die and make way for technology. You old bats.
07:42pm 17/02/17 Permalink
funky
Canada
1902 posts
Thanks for the reminder, will go see it this weekend :D
01:31pm 18/02/17 Permalink
IVY_MiKe
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
2163 posts
I recall reading something about it not having been submitted for Classification in AU (being the reason for its delay)
I heard someone at work saying similar happened with a movie last year and he went home and found it sitting on the SEN with his PlayStation...

The gunplay and close combat of the first flick were awesome; and some Keanu has published some vids of him drilling with firearms ahead of the sequels being filmed. I am too keen for this flick. I hope it's a similarly simple story so we can cut away the attempt at a narrative and simply show combat badassery in its finest format!
02:06pm 19/02/17 Permalink
sLaps_Forehead
Brisbane, Queensland
7576 posts
11:41pm 19/02/17 Permalink
system
Internet
--
11:41pm 19/02/17 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
Post a Reply