There’s a great game at the core of Diablo: Immortal.
Diablo: Immortal Review - Sanctuary Lost
DreamHack Melbourne represents the first time the festival will hit our shores, and it’s on track to become Australia’s requisite gaming event of the year.
DreamHack Melbourne 2022 is Going to Be Huge
Thanks to the Bethesda ANZ, we've got an amazing custom The Elder Scrolls Online Xbox Series S console pack to giveaway in Australia!
Win This Amazing Elder Scrolls Online Xbox Series S Pack
Overwatch 2 is launching this October, and with a big reveal stream showcasing what's in store, we break it all down...
Overwatch 2 - Everything You Need To Know
TotalBiscuit's GamesCom coverage
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
1730 posts
I rkn this is the best GamesCom coverage around and if you have not had a look yet go to his YouTube channel to see em all or watch some below.

Some of the best (imo) are below.

Red Orchestra 2, Part 1.

Red Orchestra 2, Part 2.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, PVE.

Star Wars: The Old Republic, PVP.

Guild Wars 2, PvE - Part 1.

Guild Wars 2, PvE - Part 2.

Guild Wars 2, PvP.

ArmA 3

Tera

Torchlight 2, Part 1.

Torchlight 2, Part 2.

Torchlight 2, Part 3.

There is plenty more on his channel.
09:47am 25/08/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:47am 25/08/11 Permalink
Eorl
Gold Coast, Queensland
2897 posts
God I love Red Orchestra 2's coverage. The dev's actually sound like they care for once, and enjoy their own game! And they hate the dutch haha.
09:51am 25/08/11 Permalink
Trauma
Melbourne, Victoria
1731 posts
God I love Red Orchestra 2's coverage. The dev's actually sound like they care for once, and enjoy their own game! And they hate the dutch haha.

And the Swedes lol, the Red Orchestra 2 devs didn't have any PR types muzzling them, loved it, so keen for that to unlock in my steam list. I noticed that movement animations were really good in RO2.
09:58am 25/08/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:58am 25/08/11 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.