At a preview event we had the chance to go hands on with the emotional, harrowing, and stunning The Last Of Us Part II – an experience that left us remembering every face and life we put an end to.
The Last of Us Part II Preview – Harrowing and Unforgettable
The side-scrolling 2.5D sequel improves on the Banjo Kazooie spiritual successor with some help from Donkey Kong Country.
Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair Review
Bustin' makes us feel good in this remaster of the unofficial Ghostbusters 3.
Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered Review
Elements of the Souls-like wrapped up in a tale about human augmentation with chunky pieces of metal you’d refer to as limbs.
The Surge 2 Review - Sci-Fi Souls Returns
Kratos in Mortal Kombat - Gameplay trailer
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16056 posts
Well, even though we don't get it here, it still looks awesome. Looks like they've done Kratos really well, he even has God of War style quick time events, which made me laugh.

09:40am 24/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16057 posts
Ironically, it was the AU version of gamespot I found this video on
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
9402 posts
I'm glad this filth isn't allowed on our shores, corrupting the minds of our children.

When is this game released?
09:44am 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16058 posts
April 19th in countries that aren't backwards thinking. Don't worry, I intend to personally import a whole stack onto our shores, then I'll wander around port melbourne in a big overcoat with Mortal Kombat hanging inside and corrupt the youths.
09:45am 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
99 posts
I've been playing the demo all week. 4 chars 2 levels. no Kratos :(
09:56am 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16059 posts
No word on an exclusive character for 360, but then who would they really put in? Its not like they could put the Master Chief in a Mortal Kombat game, that'd be a bit s***. Maybe someone from Gears of War? Still rather bland though.
09:59am 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5221 posts
Damn Khel you're Keen & Kuick! i was just about to put this up.
10:15am 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16061 posts
Yeah, I just happened to check Facebook and see there was a new video out. I probably wont be getting it on PS3 though, even though Kratos does look pretty awesome, cos everyone else I'd play it with is getting it on 360.
10:18am 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5222 posts
Yeah Kratos is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiik. I can tell already just by the way he jumps much like he did in GOW.

Then there's the fire arrows in a combo and his Cestus gauntlet as an X ray king hit to the face.

I think at 26 seconds is the last level where you fight Zeus.

I want a PS3 now :(
10:22am 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
100 posts
The X ray hits are lol. Hopefully they have DLC characters later on. Feels like oldskool Mortal Kombat
10:26am 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16062 posts
I've watched it a few times, and I want to know who that is that hes fighting for the most the trailer. The guy (or possibly girl?) in the red and black leather, the one hes fighting at the start, and does his x-ray on at th end. Its not one of the announced characters, but it doesn't look like anyone from mk2 or mk3 either.
10:27am 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5223 posts
I just noticed there's even one of those quick time events where you press a button during a cute scene and he does some epic s***.

Argh it's frustrating knowing that i won't be able to play him not having a PS3 nor an Arcade stick for a PS3. FUUUUUUU.
10:29am 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5224 posts
I've watched it a few times, and I want to know who that is that hes fighting for the most the trailer. The guy (or possibly girl?) in the red and black leather, the one hes fighting at the start, and does his x-ray on at th end. Its not one of the announced characters, but it doesn't look like anyone from mk2 or mk3 either.
I dunno my MK Kast too well but could it be just a generic character from training mode put in for the purposes of the trailer? don't see why though. When s/he gets hits s/he screams like a she.

Also lol at 25 seconds. Checkout when he pulls the blade out of his gut and the blood just splashes all over Kratos' head.
10:36am 24/03/11 Permalink
tspec
Melbourne, Victoria
3085 posts
I've watched it a few times, and I want to know who that is that hes fighting for the most the trailer.

Unless it's a new character, could possibly be a new version of Ermac.
10:41am 24/03/11 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
7453 posts
It looks like Ermac, but I do notice some slight differences. Don't see the green bits or the front flap thing he has between his legs.

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/a/ae/Hsgdjfdg.jpg

http://images.wikia.com/mk/images/5/57/PlaystationMagazineMK4.jpghttp://images.wikia.com/mk/images/6/6b/Er.jpg

Those are both promo shots of Ermac in MK9

last edited by thermite at 10:53:38 24/Mar/11

last edited by thermite at 11:01:55 24/Mar/11
10:43am 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5225 posts
I wonder what Kratos' fatality would be. He's got so many options. I think the start of the fatality was at 50 secs of the video where stuck the blades of exile up sindel's boobs.
10:59am 24/03/11 Permalink
scuzzy
Other International
14351 posts
April 19th in countries that aren't backwards thinking.
Damn that doesn't give me much time to sort out a copy. Fingers crossed for no delays.
11:11am 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16063 posts
Yeah, its not Ermac, hes shown up in a few videos and he doesn't look like that. Whoever that is is wearing a hood of some kind and is rocking a cape.

Edit: Ermac is in this video, hes the dude doing all the green telekinetic moves

11:11am 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5228 posts
Stunt Man
A character who makes various appearances in the Challenge Tower usually as a sort of practice dummy. It is unknown if he will be playable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mortal_Kombat_characters

Maybe that's who they're referring to? (Scroll down to "Introduced in Mortal Kombat (2011)")
11:22am 24/03/11 Permalink
Reverend Evil
Wynnum, Queensland
18341 posts
Looking at a few pics that character could be Noob Saibot. Looks very similar.

EDIT: Actually, I don't think it's him. Noob doesn't have that cape thingy.

hmm
11:24am 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16064 posts
Yeah, I've been trolling MK forums looking for answers, seems nobody really knows but some people think its just an alternate costume for either Noob Saibot or Ermac. Pretty weird though, why would they use an alternate costume, they haven't shown anyone else's alternate costumes off, and they feature that character a lot throughout the trailer like its something they're kinda wanting to show off without actually officially revealing.

Its not the stunt man, the stunt man looks kinda like Johnny Cage. He shows up in the challenge tower fights, where he accuses Johnny Cage of not doing all his own stunts, and challenges him to fights.
11:56am 24/03/11 Permalink
BillyHardball
Brisbane, Queensland
11956 posts
Hah this game looks awesome. Will EB have it?
12:02pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Dan
Special Text
Brisbane, Queensland
11336 posts
Hah this game looks awesome. Will EB have it?
You're not from 'round 'ere are ya?
12:32pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16067 posts
Some more MK stuff I found while I was procrastinating instead of working.

You can go here for the Kabal announcement/reveal by Ed Boon, and a demonstration of his moves and one of his fatalities. You have to skip forward to just after the 12 minute mark for the Mortal Kombat related stuff though.

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gametrailers-tv/117

And heres a hands-on review of the MK joystick. I've ended up pre-ordering one of these, I've stayed away from buying a joystick for ages cos I just couldn't see the point, but I want this as much for its awesomeness as for its usefulness as a joystick. It looks like someones cut a chunk straight out of an old MK machine, looks great.

02:37pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Pinky
Melbourne, Victoria
9410 posts
Yep, that MK joy is sweet.
02:50pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
106 posts
I don't remember MK arcade buttons being anything like that. Why would they change it?

Drill > 18 screws
03:14pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16068 posts
You have a bad memory then, thats EXACTLY what MK arcade buttons are like.

Edit: Now with pictures!

http://www.habosarcade.com/images/Mortal Kombat/MK 2 CPO w New T Molding.JPG
03:15pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
6432 posts
The one thing I dislike about Mortal Kombat is the block button, rather than just holding backwards like most other fighting games. I just always forget to press the button, instead holding backwards and getting owned.
03:42pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16069 posts
See, I always preferred the block button, I kind of got used to holding backwards again cos of SF4 and Marvel vs Capcom 3 lately, but block button always felt more natural to me. In fact, after even just a few hours on the MK demo, I was getting my ass kicked when I went back and played some Marvel vs Capcom cos I was holding down a button on my controller to block instead of backwards.

The virtua fighter games used a block button too, as did Dead or Alive, so its not like it was purely an MK thing or even a rare thing, its just that Streetfighter has been so dominant for years now that a block button seems like a foreign concept.
04:02pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5231 posts
The MK button layout is soo crap, but then again MK was never about chaining big combos together so the extra half a second needed to reach the button isn't that much of a big deal.

Also pressing back on the pad/joystick is much quicker since you always have one hand dedicated to movement/blocking which also allows you to quickly attack with the other hand. Pressing a button to block makes it harder for you to quickly form an attack with the same hand, IMO

They should be able to at least give you an option of how you want to map out your block/attack buttons based around the game's fighting engine.
04:14pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16071 posts
With your middle finger on block, you can reach any of the other attacks with your other fingers and instantly come out of a block into an attack, you can do the motion for special moves while holding block to, then hit the attack button as you let go of block. I always found it much, much better than holding backwards, holding backwards felt entirely counter-intuitive to me and made it harder for me to react quickly if anything. When I have to hold backwards to block, but press in other directions to do special moves, it just didn't all come together in my head. I like block being a distinctly separate function, with it on a separate button its like its another move in your arsenal. You choose to attack or you choose to block and you press the button appropriate to the action.

I also never liked backwards to block because it felt like doubling up, I mean backwards already does something, I don't like it when the same movement or the same button is overloaded with multiple different functions that happen under different cirumstances. I hated super smash brothers for that same reason too. With a block button each action can only happen in one discrete way, you don't get any "Oh thats bulls***, I was blocking that but my thumb was slightly more towards down than backwards on the controller so my character decided to just sit there ducking instead of low blocking", you have absolute, total, 100% disecrete control over when things happen.

Its an entirely different beast really, Mortal Kombat (in its prime) has always been much more about its special moves than Streetfighter, even combos in MK are usually built out of chaining special moves together with some short punch/kick combos in between. They're not the crazy sort of combos that Streetfighter has where you need extreme precision and need to be able to hit buttons in 0.1 second windows of opportunity then cancel out into something else, they're more about timing and rythym and knowing the synergies between the different moves and building the most effective chain out of them. A lot of the moves have a big risk/reward factor attached to them as well. Like get blocked while you're doing your teleport kick or roll as milenna and you're wide open to copping some pain, same with sub-zero's slide, scorpions teleport punch, johnny cage's shadow kick, etc.

I dunno if I have a point anymore, I think I lost it somewhere, I haven't got much sleep lately. I guess my point probably is you can't treat MK like streetfighter, the two are wildly different and whats good for one is not good for the other and vice versa. Its why I wouldn't buy one of those Streetfighter tournament sticks to play MK cos the button layout is absolutely s*** and completely wrong. Same way that I wouldn't use that MK stick to play SF4 or Mavel vs Capcom. And while I can't say one is empirically better than the other, I'd take the Mortal Kombat button layout, completely with block button, any day of the week over Streetfighter. I mean, SF4 was great, and I enjoyed it, it was fun but it was never going to be a game I was good at beyond having a casual bash at it with friends. Mortal Kombat though, theres a game I can kick some ass at, thats what I was pumping my 20 cent coins into at the arcade after school when I was in high school.
04:54pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
107 posts
You have a bad memory then

Indeed :(
05:00pm 24/03/11 Permalink
The GuVna
Brisbane, Queensland
1428 posts
So is there going to be an Xbox only character equivalent to Sony's Kratos?
05:06pm 24/03/11 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
14027 posts
as someone that has only ever played MK on a console back as block is ftw

having block as a button is really gumby for me when i tried to play i think it was mk2 that i got not long after i got my ps3

last edited by paveway at 17:09:58 24/Mar/11
05:07pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16072 posts
Dunno, I was trying to find that out earlier this morning too when I was trolling my way through various MK forums. Some people are saying no, some are saying theres one coming but Netherealm Studios (I almost typed Midway) aren't ready to announce it yet.

Its hard to really work out whats true and whats just fanboy hope/hate. Since the Kratos trailer, PS3 fanboys seem to be the ones saying "Suck it xbox 360 people, we get Kratos and you're not getting an exclusive character, its a special arrangement they made with Sony", while the XBox 360 people seem to more often than not end up falling back on "Fine, we didn't want Kratos anyway, he looks crap and cheesy, I bet our exclusive character is better".

No official word from Netherealm or WB either way though, so nobody really knows. Well some people probably know, but obviously they're not telling.
05:16pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
6791 posts
$10 says they dont get one, but xbox users will b able to buy them as dlc afterwards
05:19pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16073 posts
I'd rather they don't do one at all if its going to end up being something s*** like Master Chief. At least Kratos fits well into Mortal Kombat, theres like NOTHING 360 exclusive that would fit into an MK game.
05:22pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
108 posts
I'm sure that wouldnt stop 360 users screaming for a halo character. rofl
05:24pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
6792 posts
halo character would eat a******
05:26pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
109 posts
halo character would eat a******

...as a fatality?
05:29pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5234 posts
For the 360 they can have Cole Train baby wooooooo!
05:55pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
110 posts
For the 360 they can have Cole Train baby wooooooo!

Shame, they've already got a token black guy.
06:00pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16074 posts
Maybe you could take Jax and Cole Train as a tag team, and when they win they could fist bump.
06:06pm 24/03/11 Permalink
The GuVna
Brisbane, Queensland
1429 posts
Yea I can only really think of Gears Of War character, Halo next but yea I don't think Microsoft want the Halo Soldier ripping out peoples eyeballs etc.

Going through the list of 360 Exclusives, maybe Ryu from Ninja Gaiden? :)

http://www.thebuzzmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ninja_gaiden_2_arm.jpg
06:59pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5236 posts
^ BAM! He'd be an awesome fit being a ninja and all.

As long as he's not the same Ryu as the one from Dead Or Alive. That guy was a poof.
08:14pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Raven
Melbourne, Victoria
5147 posts
Man, those glaives make him look so OP :P Nerf Kratos.

And what's with noone else having any weapons?
09:41pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
113 posts
Pretty sure everybody has weapons.
Sub Zero=Sword
Mileena=Daggers
09:48pm 24/03/11 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
12337 posts
was bayonetta exclusive to 360? if so they could have her.
09:54pm 24/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16075 posts
Most characters have a weapon that they pull out of for a move or a combo, but Kratos is like ALL weapons. But then I guess he never really just punches on without a weapon in GoW, hes always got something, so it fits the character. Just hope its balanced well enough with the rest of the roster so you don't end up with everyone just playing Kratos online.
06:01am 25/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
124 posts
Johnny Cage = No Weaps

Simply pulls the victim apart at the waist with his hands as a fatality.
05:16pm 25/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5245 posts
05:27pm 25/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16081 posts
He can also land one hell of a punch to the nuts, you don't need a weapon when you can do that.
05:55pm 25/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5246 posts
He can also land one hell of a punch to the nuts
Or 3.
05:56pm 25/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
125 posts
06:47pm 25/03/11 Permalink
The GuVna
Brisbane, Queensland
1432 posts
so what does change stance do in this game, does it change movesets or anything, or is it just a redundant function?
07:42pm 25/03/11 Permalink
Eorl
Gold Coast, Queensland
1177 posts
Man, I wish I enjoyed arcade fighting games, but sadly could never get into them. This one looks amazing.
07:51pm 25/03/11 Permalink
eski
Perth, Western Australia
272 posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQSbbYS9OGg

Scorpion 60% combo.

The devs have already said the game has been rebalanced since the demo.
07:52pm 25/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16082 posts
Scorpion 60% combo

Except that a huge chunk of that 60% would have been the x-ray move, so its not really as impressive as it seems. X-rays kinda fill the same role that ultras do in sf4, your super bar fills up quicker the more you're getting the s*** beaten out of you to give you a chance to use an x-ray move to stage a comeback, and they do pretty huge damage. The game also has combo breakers, so you could break a combo like that if someone was trying to do it to you and then turn the punishment back on them.

so what does change stance do in this game, does it change movesets or anything, or is it just a redundant function?

Not really sure what the purpose of it is, in the demo it didn't change your moveset or anything, or just made the character swap which foot was their front foot. So like, if they're standing left foot and left hand forward, and you press change stance, they flip to standing right foot and right hand forward. I don't think it made any actual difference in the demo so I'm not sure what the point of it is.
01:47am 26/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16083 posts
Just found this when I was googling for what the stance change does. Its a good read, figured it could be handy for people making the transition :)

Guide to Mortal Kombat for Streetfighter players

Regarding blocking:

The advantages of having a Guard Button are simple (let's disregard the Guard Cancels for now): you're able to move forward and block faster. This translates into a completely different game, since the majority of poking (and footsies, for that matter) revolve around the idea that your opponent will move his stick forward for a split second, leaving his guard, allowing you to hit him.

The same thing happens in Mortal Kombat, but that split second is even smaller. You're using two hands to do two separate things. You don't have to use the same hand to stop moving forward and go back to blocking. In MK9 one hand moves forward, and the other blocks.
02:02am 26/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16091 posts
****Spoilers ahead*****

Full roster and character select screen has been leaked, along with one of the secret unlockable characters.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i171/casselman/MK9SELECT.jpg
11:48am 28/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16092 posts
Also, the developers confirmed that you will be able to play 4 player offline on the one console. So essentially tag-team, but each person controls a character, should be mad fun.
11:57am 28/03/11 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
12354 posts
what kind of sub-zero is that?
12:11pm 28/03/11 Permalink
Outlaw
Gold Coast, Queensland
157 posts
what kind of sub-zero is that?

I am wondering that also.

Subzero Is actually in the top right corner and unseclected?
12:20pm 28/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16094 posts
Yeah, thats one of the secret unlockable characters, the Cyborg version of Sub-Zero. Nobody knows how he is unlocked yet, but the best guess is that hes the reward for beating level 300 on the challenge tower. Its a whole new character with its own move sets and model and stuff, not just a palette swapped version of one of the other cyborgs with sub-zero's moves.
12:21pm 28/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16095 posts
Also, the guy in the middle, in between Cyrax and Noob Saibot, is the new version of smoke. He has an afro. I'm not too sure about that :S
12:23pm 28/03/11 Permalink
Enska
Sydney, New South Wales
819 posts
Haha, Smoke with an afro looks sweet imo.
12:28pm 28/03/11 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
6802 posts
f*** yeah loving how many characters there are =)
12:33pm 28/03/11 Permalink
tspec
Melbourne, Victoria
3089 posts
Smoke ah? I was wondering who the character was with the Christopher Walken hairdo from Batman Returns. Haven't seen any in game footage of Smoke fighting but maybe what looks like hair in the character select menu could actually be smoke coming off the top of is head in game perhaps?

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsW/17789-1296.gif
12:58pm 28/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16098 posts
More spoilers ahoy, people have datamined all the versus renders of the different characters from the demo.

http://img230.imagevenue.com/loc588/th_24432_BD_baraka_color_122_588lo.jpghttp://img138.imagevenue.com/loc375/th_24433_BD_cyberzero_color_122_375lo.jpghttp://img157.imagevenue.com/loc514/th_24434_BD_cyrax_color_122_514lo.jpghttp://img154.imagevenue.com/loc83/th_24435_BD_dlc_color_122_83lo.jpghttp://img13.imagevenue.com/loc74/th_24436_BD_ermac_color_122_74lo.jpg

http://img7.imagevenue.com/loc82/th_24438_BD_jade_color_122_82lo.jpghttp://img283.imagevenue.com/loc116/th_24731_BD_jax_f_color_122_116lo.jpghttp://img265.imagevenue.com/loc470/th_24732_BD_johnnycage_color_122_470lo.jpghttp://img216.imagevenue.com/loc245/th_24734_BD_kabal_color_122_245lo.jpghttp://img297.imagevenue.com/loc24/th_24735_BD_kano_color_122_24lo.jpg

http://img276.imagevenue.com/loc344/th_24736_BD_kitana_color_122_344lo.jpghttp://img277.imagevenue.com/loc14/th_24926_BD_kratos_f_color_122_14lo.jpghttp://img258.imagevenue.com/loc133/th_24928_BD_kunglao_color_122_133lo.jpghttp://img282.imagevenue.com/loc561/th_24929_BD_liukang_color_122_561lo.jpghttp://img133.imagevenue.com/loc541/th_24930_BD_mileena_color_122_541lo.jpg

http://img231.imagevenue.com/loc490/th_24931_BD_nightwolf_color_122_490lo.jpghttp://img233.imagevenue.com/loc183/th_24933_BD_noob_color_122_183lo.jpghttp://img187.imagevenue.com/loc36/th_24935_BD_quanchi_color_122_36lo.jpghttp://img212.imagevenue.com/loc888/th_25138_BD_raiden_color_122_888lo.jpghttp://img283.imagevenue.com/loc64/th_25141_BD_reptile_color_122_64lo.jpg

http://img292.imagevenue.com/loc511/th_25142_BD_scorpion_color_122_511lo.jpghttp://img161.imagevenue.com/loc153/th_25144_BD_sektor_color_122_153lo.jpghttp://img298.imagevenue.com/loc96/th_25146_BD_shangtsung_color_122_96lo.jpghttp://img276.imagevenue.com/loc41/th_25147_BD_sheeva_color_122_41lo.jpghttp://img292.imagevenue.com/loc163/th_25148_BD_sindel_color_122_163lo.jpg

http://img259.imagevenue.com/loc234/th_25303_BD_smoke_color_122_234lo.jpghttp://img14.imagevenue.com/loc148/th_25304_BD_sonya_color_122_148lo.jpghttp://img282.imagevenue.com/loc405/th_25306_BD_stryker_f_color_122_405lo.jpghttp://img288.imagevenue.com/loc445/th_25307_BD_subzero_color_122_445lo.jpg

09:53am 29/03/11 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
6811 posts
f*** yer that 4 armed chick is in their
10:05am 29/03/11 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
6465 posts
Hmmm, they would have been better off with some 3D renders, a lot of these paint-overs look a bit s***.
10:29am 29/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16099 posts
At least smoke doesn't have an affro, he looks pretty cool actually, I like how they've made all the ninjas (and to a degree the cyborg ninjas too) more unique rather than just have them all essentially wearing different colours of the same outfits.
10:36am 29/03/11 Permalink
paveway
Brisbane, Queensland
14067 posts
raiden <3
11:22am 29/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5274 posts
Kratos and Quan Chi are cousins.
12:11pm 29/03/11 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
12360 posts
who's the red guy?
12:41pm 29/03/11 Permalink
Enska
Sydney, New South Wales
829 posts
Hellz yeah Stryker and Sonia. I forgot all about em.
I used to f*** s*** up with Stryker when I was a young'n
12:46pm 29/03/11 Permalink
tspec
Melbourne, Victoria
3091 posts
who's the red guy?

Looks like meat

http://www.arcade-museum.com/images/106/1067008866.jpg
12:50pm 29/03/11 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
6468 posts
who's the red guy?

I assume it's just some left-over place-holder art.
12:51pm 29/03/11 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
1858 posts
since he's red he's obviously Mr Manhattans arch nemesis known as Westcoast Surfer Man Dood
12:53pm 29/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5276 posts
Looking at that character roster, i just noticed all the chickitas have the same size boobs.

Where's the realism in that.
01:13pm 29/03/11 Permalink
Enska
Sydney, New South Wales
831 posts
They visited the same surgeon.
01:15pm 29/03/11 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
1863 posts
that is called, zbrush model component reusability

if you can think of titties as componentry

last edited by trillion at 14:04:41 29/Mar/11
01:58pm 29/03/11 Permalink
Fixah
Brisbane, Queensland
5279 posts
Yeah I zub rushed your mum too over and over and she loved it.
02:05pm 29/03/11 Permalink
Khel
Melbourne, Victoria
16100 posts
I think the red guy is just placeholder art for the DLC character slot. I thought at first it might have been Meat as well, but hes not meaty enough
02:05pm 29/03/11 Permalink
trillion
Brisbane, Queensland
1872 posts
ya rly? I Fixah'd yours up like the b*****e that she is too. Couldn't stop calling me I had to change numbers ffs.
05:11pm 29/03/11 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:11pm 29/03/11 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.