Researching the world of Warhammer proved to be somewhat similar to their deep dives into real world history. Creative Assembly open up about the latest Total War.
Talking Total War Warhammer II with Creative Assembly
The looming Darkness has not consumed Bungie at this point in time. Quite the contrary. Destiny 2 is the glorious self-rez fans have been praying for.
Out of Orbit - Our Full and Complete Destiny 2 Review
With the NES emulator naming of 'flog' it showcases the ability for the Switch to play NES games. But, it also raises the question of - why?
The Heart-Warming Story Behind the Switch's Hidden NES Golf Game
Having recently entered the Early Access stage of development, we go hands-on with the latest build of id Software's Quake Champions.
Fraggin' Good Times - Hands-On with Quake Champions
Keen to play Doom, anyone know cheapest place to buy?
sam boi
Adelaide, South Australia
1 posts
Hi guys
12:31am 19/07/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:31am 19/07/16 Permalink
milkman100
Melbourne, Victoria
1 posts
I think this is the cheapest you can get it atm ($38.70 from cdkeys)
http://http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/doom-pc-cd-key-steam?mw_aref=cdkeydeals
Yea its a bit of a grey market site but i've used it quite a few times and i've had no problems
12:50am 19/07/16 Permalink
Zy
Gold Coast, Queensland
2528 posts
Would that kind of spam ever work?

Most (if not all) show post count...
01:28am 19/07/16 Permalink
reload!
Brisbane, Queensland
7660 posts
f**** me whether this is actually spam or not but f*** steam and their USD, I generally buy my s*** from this site for what is usually the same price except in AUD. probably sucks for whichever retailer's truck the keys fell off but regional pricing can suck me.
04:28am 19/07/16 Permalink
Psycho
Brisbane, Queensland
6080 posts
Khel posted a useful link a while back to green man Gaming site that was having a sale with a promo code. I got it for $28USD, about $37 AUD. Its a great game, MP is a bit meh, but the game itself is great and runs and looks gorgeous.
06:25pm 19/07/16 Permalink
Bah
Brisbane, Queensland
5210 posts
f**** me whether this is actually spam
Its a referral link, spammer gets money for people who buy through it.
06:41pm 19/07/16 Permalink
MaladuGames
Melbourne, Victoria
2 posts
Hello I have a perfect system to run DENUVO games in offline mode, at the moment just selling games, almost 24/7 hours per day, Just send me a message in maladu.rs@gmail.com / skype maladurs / whatsapp +555195986549. I sell using Paypal, ebay (with refound system on).

USD $7,00 each

Far Cry Primal
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Just Cause 3
Homefront: The Revoluion
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Doom 2016
Sherlock Holmes The Devils Daughter
Total War: Warhammer
03:17pm 22/07/16 Permalink
Clarky
Hobart, Tasmania
1 posts
I know where to get it for 50 AUD, I saw that it was 80 dollars on steam so pm me for more details!
09:28pm 27/07/16 Permalink
system
Internet
--
09:28pm 27/07/16 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.