We chat to Ubisoft's Shelley Johnson and discuss the game's fascinating and groundbreaking open-world design.
Watch Dogs Legion Interview
We dig deep to discover the appeal of the stylish guns, bullets, and bananas action game.
My Friend Pedro Review - An Appealing Action Game
As part of E3 2019 we had the chance to go hands on with DOOM Eternal and witness the evolution of the id Software's re-imagining of the iconic series.
DOOM Eternal - The id Software Shooter Perfected
We sit down with Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint producer Nouredine Abboud to talk about the latest Ghost adventure.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint Interview
Assassin's Creed Odyssey for trade or sale (Uplay, needs Austra...
lations
New Zealand
1 posts
Hello, I have Assassin's Creed Odyssey on PC (for Ubisoft/Uplay) that I'm not interested in and want to trade or sell for cheap to someone. Normally I would go to the reddit gametrade forum, but since the game came from a promotion, it is locked to Australia, hence it can only go to someone with an Australian account. Unfortunately I'm having quite a bit of trouble finding such a specific person who might want the game. I know it's very popular, it's just not my sort of game, being older I prefer slower games. And unfortunately not many aussies seem to visit the main gametrade forum on reddit :/

I hope this is alright - if someone is interested, please do let me know via PM or by posting here. There's no funny business or anything fishy, I just want to get rid of the damn thing and the fact it's region-locked is proving very difficult.
05:48pm 07/12/18 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.