This recap of the action from the August 5 StarCraft II World Championship Season Qualifier is brought to you by McDonald's.
StarCraft II ANZ WCS Season 4 Qualifier Recap (Part One)
Thanks to Five Star Games and Sega be sure to enter for your chance to win a copy of Yakuza Kiwami!
Win! A Copy of Yakuza Kiwami: Steelbook Edition on PS4
Having spent several hours with the Xbox One beta, Grinding Gear Games’ Path of Exile for console is a port worth getting excited about.
Playing Path of Exile on Xbox One as a Hardcore Diablo 3 Player
Developer Volition's follow-up to the Saints Row series doesn't stray too far from the over-the-top and entertaining nature of the series.
Saturday Morning Saints - Agents of Mayhem Reviewed!
ASUS GTX580 Direct CU II - $200
WirlWind
Central Coast, New South Wales
1053 posts
Howdy guys,

I just upgraded my GPU to a 7990, so my old 580's just gathering (even more) dust atm.

I'm selling my ASUS GTX 580 Direct CU II (http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/ASUS/GeForce_GTX_580_Direct_Cu_II/)

It's in good condition, never been over volted, runs cool, been through a few stress tests and come out the other side laughing. Still runs pretty much anything that isn't a poorly done port at max with 2x AA @ 1080p. I only upgraded because I'm planning on getting myself a 144hz monitor with the money I get back (and a bit I have saved).

Postage will be from Umina, NSW (2257) or if you're a coastie, we can talk about pickup (and I'll refund postage in person / via bank transfer / whatever).

Auction started at $100, buyout is $200. Registered parcel post + signature for postage. Please make sure you double check the length of the card and your PSU for compatibility. It's a long, thick card (3 slotter) and takes 2x 8 pins. Min recommended PSU would probs be a 600w/650w.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/261314216750?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

::EDIT:: It is dusty. I would clean it, but I honestly don't have the time or the can of compressed air. It's not SO dusty that it's affecting the heat of it though, it still runs well within safe temps even during hot summer days.

Also, I've confirmed it works as of just yesterday. It has been sitting in an anti-static bag since, so it's pretty much as close to 100% guaranteed as possible (because nothing is certain)
05:37pm 25/10/13 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.