Bethesda's epic sci-fi RPG is here, and it's a big one. From shipbuilding to exploring the surface of Mars, our thoughts so far.
Starfield Review... In Progress
The first trailer for Grand Theft Auto 6 is finally here.
Grand Theft Auto 6 Trailer
We take an in-depth look at Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora and tell you why it should be heavily on your radar!
Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - a Deep-Dive into its Potential
Range-wise, the ROG Rapture GT6 is phenomenal, and it's ideal for all gaming and non-gaming-related tasks.
ASUS ROG Rapture GT6 WiFi 6 Mesh System Review
Shank (ps3)
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
5026 posts
Shank

Never in my life have I played a game with a s***-eating grin for three to four hours straight. Action game Shank (PS3 version reviewed, by the by) takes the best parts of God of War and Devil May Cry, outfits it on a 2D structure, and paints a Genndy Tartatovsky artstyle along with a 70s exploitation flick motif that Robert Rodriguez inspires from. From the “El Mariachi” riffing background music to the frenetic action encompassing it, Shank’s a guilty pleasure from start to finish.

http://gameaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/shank_e3_1_small.png

http://gameaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/coop5.png multiplayer with friends.

just downloaded this and f*** its fun, awesome cartoony* style to it and gorey as hell =)
04:23pm 08/09/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:23pm 08/09/10 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
11058 posts
what is this chartoony style you speak of?
04:34pm 08/09/10 Permalink
MatchFixah
Brisbane, Queensland
4066 posts
yeah checked out a few vids of this last week. looks interesting on the outset but perhaps not enough for me to buy it. Something tells me it will get very repetitive, but then again what hack n slash game isn't.. I'm thinking about getting limbo instead.
04:45pm 08/09/10 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:45pm 08/09/10 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.