A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
XBOX 360 hire/gaming locations
grungie
Brisbane, Queensland
3 posts
Hi guys
I was just wondering if there are any places in brisbane where you can either hire, or just use, an xbox 360... location and pricing?

I'm kinda hoping to be able to play some assassins creed 2 rather than waiting til the march pc release date, but I really dont feel like buying a console at the moment
12:38pm 23/11/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:38pm 23/11/09 Permalink
Reverend Evil
Wynnum, Queensland
17009 posts
Civic Video at Mansfield might. They used to have everything there a while back. Also is it Mt Gravatt or Mansfield? The one on Newnham Rd.
12:44pm 23/11/09 Permalink
Persay
Brisbane, Queensland
5687 posts
my local bowls club has one that is used to babysit kids while their parents gamble away their future... Try there?
12:50pm 23/11/09 Permalink
grungie
Brisbane, Queensland
4 posts
Just tried calling civic video mt gravatt (thanks Reverend Evil), turns out they used to but their console is broken :(
Does anyone know of any gaming centres offering console use? google is giving me far too many vague results to sift through :(
01:02pm 23/11/09 Permalink
Persay
Brisbane, Queensland
5688 posts
buy one from dse/big w and return it a few weeks later
01:34pm 23/11/09 Permalink
grungie
Brisbane, Queensland
5 posts
Hmm. Might just buy one thats RROD'ing cheap and fix it, use it, sell it :p
02:21pm 23/11/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
02:21pm 23/11/09 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.