And we're not wholly throwing the game under any rat-driven bus, but it needed something more to elevate its lofty goals...
Just Shy of a Gameplay Cure - How A Plague Tale: Innocence Came
Raiden, Sub Zero, and Scorpion return in a surprisingly cinematic story. A solid fighter hampered by a loot grind.
Mortal Kombat 11 Review - Test Your Might
Sony's latest open-word adventure sees players take to a hog, fight zombies, and hit the open road.
Sons of Apathy - Days Gone Review
World War Z from Saber Interactive is essentially a Left 4 Dead clone, one that fails to take a meaningful bite out of the tried and true zombie genre.
World War Z Review - Better Left 4 Dead
USA PS3 in Oz not displaying on TV
simogoesos
Sydney, New South Wales
2 posts
Hi,

I bought a 40GB PS3 last year when i was living in the states. I had it connected via HDMI and working fine over there.

I have since moved home and brought it with me and finally just got around to plugging it in once i found out the power was a universal power supply. The unit boots up (you can see the HDD flashing etc) but i cant get any display. I tried HDMI on my friends HD TV and no luck and then tried my own TV that supports PAL/NTSC via RCA but still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas what to do here as this is very friustrating. Could it have been damaged in transport?

Thanks,
S
10:50pm 30/06/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
system
Internet
--
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.