At the recent Six Invitational we had a chance to get nostalgic with Siege dev team members on Rainbow's history
Scoping the History of the Rainbow Six Series, with Dev Input
Capcom brings back its classic action series for the current generation of hardware. So hows does Dante and gang hold up after all these years?
Devil Mary Cry 5 Review - Stylish with a Capital SS
For the longest time I refused to finish Red Dead Redemption 2. Here's why...
After Almost 6 Months I Finally Finished Red Dead Redemption 2
Playstation network games
Jimbo
Brisbane, Queensland
146 posts
Ive got a new ps3 and I thought there would be a heap more games available to buy and download off PSN. Are they increasing the number of games on there? What about PS1 games like gran turismo 2. You'd think they'd put that up with the release of GT5 not too far off now??
05:21pm 18/06/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
05:21pm 18/06/09 Permalink
scuzzy
Brisbane, Queensland
13461 posts
You're forgetting its run by Sony
05:31pm 18/06/09 Permalink
kos
Melbourne, Victoria
1334 posts
There is the most awesome game on PSN that is PS3 exclusive called Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.
It's massive amounts of fun with friends but it just doesn't have many players in Australia at all. Basically it's soccer with cars that can jump and do crazy tricks. Problem is it's also a pretty steep learning curve to get decent at it so I guess it wouldn't appeal hugely to the masses. Great for pro-gamers like us though right?

Anyway, everyone with a PS3 should go and get this game NOW, it's only like $10 or something anyway.

Edit: Also, I demand AusGamers do a review on it. gogogogogo
05:37pm 18/06/09 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
3659 posts
I almost want to get that name purely because of the title.
10:49pm 18/06/09 Permalink
E.T.
Queensland
1952 posts
Did you end up getting a new one Jimbo? I did. I got an new 80gig off ebay, picked it up yesterday for $542 with motor storm pacific rift which is fun.

I've gotta say, the PS3 seems to have been under rated. Its media centre seems to be a lot better and what other game console invites you to install another OS FFS! Thats awesome. I might install Linux on it an use the big TV for net access ect.
11:12pm 18/06/09 Permalink
Hyperslide
Melbourne, Victoria
195 posts
There is heaps of good stuff on the PSN ...you just need to know what to look for .
Sony have stated they are in the process of buffing out the PSN with ports of the PS1 games and it has alot of support from developers. Thetre is quite alot coming it just takes time to publish

Here are some PSN Games well worth the Money
Wipeout HD (Im sooo addicted to this)
Kung Fu Hustle
Sheep
Savage Moon (Great Tower Defense Game)
Pixel Junk Monsters (Great Tower Defense Game)
Age of Booty (Lots of fun especially online and with mates)
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
09:36am 19/06/09 Permalink
$ack
Brisbane, Queensland
661 posts

my mate has this, its so f***ng hard to play.
09:44am 19/06/09 Permalink
ravn0s
Brisbane, Queensland
7868 posts
omg i just saw that you can buy final fantasy 7. awsome!
10:09am 19/06/09 Permalink
Hyperslide
Melbourne, Victoria
197 posts
my mate has this, its so f***ng hard to play.

They updated the game so it way easier now.... thats what got me addicted I started to complete off the levels ...

Online is hard though but I am climbing the ranks .... Online name is Hyperslide is ne1 has it and is racing online :) prepare to get hammered :P
03:57pm 19/06/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:57pm 19/06/09 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.