And we're not wholly throwing the game under any rat-driven bus, but it needed something more to elevate its lofty goals...
Just Shy of a Gameplay Cure - How A Plague Tale: Innocence Came
Raiden, Sub Zero, and Scorpion return in a surprisingly cinematic story. A solid fighter hampered by a loot grind.
Mortal Kombat 11 Review - Test Your Might
Sony's latest open-word adventure sees players take to a hog, fight zombies, and hit the open road.
Sons of Apathy - Days Gone Review
World War Z from Saber Interactive is essentially a Left 4 Dead clone, one that fails to take a meaningful bite out of the tried and true zombie genre.
World War Z Review - Better Left 4 Dead
Guitar Hero World Tour Band (any one know of cheapest place?)
Gramsy
Brisbane, Queensland
62 posts
Im pretty suicidal right now (not really, but pissed off at myself.) I borrowed my mates Drum kit for a month while he is in the states... and my damn dog did something to it and snapped a few things off it. Its still in working order except Im going to have to super glow some parts back on.

So I guess this is a good excuse to buy the game, give him the mint condition drum kit and I keep the s***** one. But im poor at the moment and was wondering if anyone knows places that sell the bundle cheap?
12:13pm 18/06/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
12:13pm 18/06/09 Permalink
Syco
Brisbane, Queensland
326 posts
Check this site till you see one pop up somewhere.
12:20pm 18/06/09 Permalink
Cubanpete
Brisbane, Queensland
51 posts
Picked it up at BigW last friday for $228. Thought that was a bloody good price:)
12:22pm 18/06/09 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
1781 posts
Is this an actual drum kit, or does this game come with a controller shaped like a toy drum, or something?
01:13pm 18/06/09 Permalink
Nathan
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
3172 posts
It comes with a basic, electronic drum kit.
01:15pm 18/06/09 Permalink
thermite
Brisbane, Queensland
1782 posts
01:18pm 18/06/09 Permalink
mission
Brisbane, Queensland
5219 posts
^ that's how the QGL motorbike riders will be playing ^
01:29pm 18/06/09 Permalink
Gramsy
Brisbane, Queensland
63 posts
I've seen Drumkits that look the ones from Guitar Hero used at the RE sometimes. Like an electric guitar i guess O_o'
03:03pm 18/06/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
03:03pm 18/06/09 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.