A look at Stay in the Light, from one-man studio Sunside Games. Designed specifically for NVIDIA GeForce RTX graphics cards.
Stay in the Light – Indie Horror Powered by Ray-Tracing
198X is endearing, and how it presents a compilation of sorts of an era is something that leaves a positive if not lasting impression.
198X Review - Coming of Age in the Arcade Era
We sit down with Blizzard to discuss the creation of its visually striking new zones – Nazjatar and Mechagon.
From Concept to Screen – World of Warcraft's Rise of Azshara
Techland's next parkour leap into Dying Light takes 'post-apocalyptia' to a new level as we explore...
Dying Light 2 - Renaissance Mad Max
SFIV : Dee-Jay & T.Hawk.. Maybe
The GuVna
Brisbane, Queensland
844 posts
Shoryuken found this about info of possibly the other two SSFII characters who missed the cut in the home release of SFIV may still be happening

For the tl;dr crowd, here's the summary: - T.Hawk and DeeJay have (incomplete) 3D models, but aren't in the game. T.Hawk even had moves made, but they didn't make the cut. No reason given. - Top choices for console characters were Cammy and Fei (casuals) and Gen and Rose (veteran players) - Ono wanted Rolento in, but since he's a Final Fight character (thus requiring another license) they didn't put him in. - There will be a Winter national tournament in Japan in 2009 - If possible they'll have online qualifers, but the finals would still be held live in person. - If the fans demand it, Ono would love to do a SF4 Dash (aka Championship Edition)
04:50pm 08/05/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
04:50pm 08/05/09 Permalink
TiT
Brisbane, Queensland
2238 posts
well its coming to steam... it might in dlc where you have pay and download the extra characters which i would be happy to do
06:12pm 08/05/09 Permalink
Mantorok
Brisbane, Queensland
3396 posts
but since he's a Final Fight character (thus requiring another license)
WTF? Since when did Capcom have to license their own characters?
07:53pm 08/05/09 Permalink
MatchFixer
Brisbane, Queensland
787 posts
Can't say i'd be looking forward to using either of with T.Hawk or Dee jay to be honest. But the more the merrier i guess.

If they were to bring back an Alpha character i reckon they should have either Adon or Guy.

http://images.deliann.eu/mugen/characters/adon01.png

last edited by MatchFixer at 21:43:32 08/May/09
09:28pm 08/05/09 Permalink
Nailbomb
Melbourne, Victoria
2674 posts
If they were to bring back an Alpha character i reckon they should have either Adon or Guy.

I guess Guy would suffer the same fate as Rolento being a Final Fight character. Personally I'd much rather see them bring back the bonus rounds like smashing up the car etc.
02:18am 09/05/09 Permalink
Sc00bs
Brisbane, Queensland
3704 posts
+1 for smashing up car and boxes... was so dissapointed they left that out :(
07:08am 09/05/09 Permalink
CHUB
Brisbane, Queensland
5063 posts
Personally I'd much rather see them bring back the bonus rounds like smashing up the car etc.

This!

We're in the 21st century though, they could make some pretty innovative rounds that perhaps involve a bit more skill/replay value for long term players.

Button Mashing is so 90's.
08:07am 09/05/09 Permalink
MatchFixer
Brisbane, Queensland
792 posts
09:35am 09/05/09 Permalink
The GuVna
Brisbane, Queensland
845 posts
Adon's actually from SF1 :)

http://tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:GEcKb2TLOc1OLM:http://www.thesimpsonsquotes.com/images/comicguypoint.gif

& +1 for Car Smash / Brick Smash / Barrel Smash Bonus Challenges thanks

last edited by The GuVna at 10:03:46 09/May/09
10:02am 09/05/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
10:02am 09/05/09 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.