At BlizzCon 2018 we sat down with the team behind the upcoming mobile game Diablo Immortal to talk about bringing the franchise to an even smaller screen.
Talking Diablo Immortal with Blizzard
Plus, of course, plenty of B.O.B. - Ashe’s trusty Omnic sidekick.
Talking Overwatch and the 29th Hero Ashe with Jeff Kaplan
Our in-depth conversation with with Microsoft’s Chris Charla, the head of its indie platform – ID@Xbox.
In Conversation - Talking Indies and More with Chris Charla
We go through the history of Alienware, the rise of esports, and becoming the market leader with co-founder Frank Azor.
Ahead of the Curve - The Alienware Story
Killzone 2 demo is out
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
3132 posts
As the title suggests, the Killzone 2 demo is up on the Playstation Store. It's pretty short, it only took me about 10 minutes to complete, if that.

But aside from that, it was pretty awesome. Visually, it's stunning, with the exception of some strange texture seams on some of the cover.

My biggest gripe though, and it's a big one, is the control setup. If there ever were an argument for keyboard and mouse being superior, this game is it. It feels incredibly sluggish, and upping the sensitivity doesn't seem to help. There's a massive deadzone on the joystick which makes it near impossible to do fine adjustments with any speed. You sort of get used to it, but considering how long this game has been in development, you think they would have sorted it out by now. I dunno, maybe it's just me, but CoD4 was totally playable on consoles.
08:28pm 06/02/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:28pm 06/02/09 Permalink
DM
Gold Coast, Queensland
854 posts
Can't you just plug any USB keyboard and mouse into the PS3 and get those to work? Or do they have to be compatable? I've never been an FPS fan for consoles for the reason i'm a horrible aim WITH a keyboard and mouse much less a thumbstick. The only FPS on a console that ever hooked me and I was decent at was Goldeneye on the 64.
08:34pm 06/02/09 Permalink
Midda
Brisbane, Queensland
3135 posts
The PS3 is compatible with keyboard and mouse, but the only actual game that supports it is Unreal Tournament 3. I'm definitely going to be buying Killzone 2 when it's out, but it's got me wondering if I should invest in a FragFX mouse for the PS3.
08:38pm 06/02/09 Permalink
system
Internet
--
08:38pm 06/02/09 Permalink
AusGamers Forums
Show: per page
This thread is archived and cannot be replied to.