TUGZip is a powerful award-winning freeware archiving utility for Windows® that provides support for a wide range of compressed, encoded and disc-image files, as well as very powerful features; all through an easy to use application interface and Windows Explorer integration.
Try this great free archiving utility!
* Supports ZIP, 7-ZIP, A, ACE, ARC, ARJ, BH, BZ2, CAB, CPIO, DEB, GCA, GZ, IMP, JAR, LHA (LZH), LIB, RAR, RPM, SQX, TAR, TGZ, TBZ, TAZ, YZ1 and ZOO archives.
* Supports BIN, C2D, IMG, ISO and NRG disc-images.
* Support for external plugins.
* Windows® shell integration, for example drag & drop, shell context menu and drop handlers.
* Create 7-ZIP, BH, BZ2, CAB, JAR, LHA (LZH), SQX, TAR, TGZ, YZ1 and ZIP archives.
* Script support which allows you to make automated backups.
* Basic features like: add, extract, delete, rename, run, view, checkout, install, test, comment, SFX, virus-scanning, disk-spanning and much more.
* Repair corrupted ZIP and SQX archives.
* Can extract multiple archives at once using Multi Extract.
* Encrypt archives using 6 different algorithms. Blowfish (128-bit), DES (56-bit), Triple DES (168-bit) and Rijndael (128-bit, 192-bit and 256-bit).
* Create self-extracting encrypted archives.
* Automatic updates using the "Web Update" function.