OpenArena is an open-source content package for Quake III Arena licensed under the GPL, effectively creating a free stand-alone game. You do not need Quake III Arena to play this game.
Our previous release was a bit buggy and so we did this patch to fix things up and polish some graphics here and there.
This contains no engine binaries and can only be installed on the 0.7.0 version.
- Angelyss/dark_blue is more blue on costume
- New item icons from anyone
- Less bots for oa_dm2 in single player campaign
- Fan crash fix
- You can no longer walk in the sky on Suspended
- Beret is more polished, wears his beret properly
- Announcer is a bit louder and much cleaner
- New rocket smoke