(1) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
(3) SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO LAUNCHER
(1) SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
To play SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO your PC must meet the following minimum requirements:
2.0 GHz Pentium 4® or equivalent AMD® Athlon 64
1 GB RAM
128 MB Graphics Card supporting Shader Model 2.0 - 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible
DirectX® Compatible Sound Card*
600.0 MB of free Hard Drive Space
Microsoft® Windows® XP (SP2) or Vista™
DirectX® 9.0c (Included on the disc)
Monitor with minimum resolution 640x480
Internet Play - Broadband required - 512kbs connection minimum
*Turtle Beach® - Catalina model needs hardware acceleration setting to 'normal'
Core Duo 2® 2GHz or an equivalent AMD® Athlon 64
2 GB RAM
Graphics cards - Nvidia® Geforce 7800 or ATi Radeon® X1800 with Shader Model 3.0, 256MB or greater - 100% DirectX® 9.0c compatible
Supported Graphics Chipsets:
NVIDIA® GeForce FX 5 series
GeForce 6 series
GeForce 7 series
GeForce 8 series
ATi Radeon® 9600 pro and above
Radeon® X200 series**
Radeon® X300 series
Radeon® X550 series
Radeon® X600 series
Radeon® X700 series
Radeon® X800 series
Radeon® X850 series
Radeon® X1300 series
Radeon® X1600 series
Radeon® X1800 series
Radeon® X1900 series
Radeon® HD2000 series
Limited support for the following Intel® Graphics integrated graphics cards:
Intel® Graphics i945 series
Intel® Graphics i965 series
**Graphics cards with integrated chipsets have limited support. User may have to switch to low quality details in order to play the game.
Anything outside this list is not supported.
To play SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO the game must be installed on your PC. Please ensure you have at least 600.0 MB of free space on your Hard Drive before attempting to install.
1. Pre-installation preparation. Close all background tasks. Run a Disk Cleanup and Defrag.
2. Insert the SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO Disc into your DVD-ROM drive. After a few seconds the InstallShield Wizard for SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO should appear. If no menu appears please proceed to step 3, otherwise skip to step 4.
3. On the Windows® Desktop double click on the 'My Computer'icon. Double click on the DVD-ROM drive (typically this will be D: drive), then double click on the 'setup.exe' file.
4. Click on 'Next' and follow the on-screen instructions to complete installation.
5. Start the application by clicking the Windows® 'Start' button, select Programs, find the SEGA parent folder and click SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO. If a game disc is not in your drive you will be asked to insert the disc.
6. If you are having problems or the game did not install correctly first time we recommend uninstalling and re-installing the game.
(3) SEGA Rally AUTO BILD DEMO LAUNCHER:
The configuration program allows you to change certain hardware settings to optimise your playing experience. The options available are as follows:
1. Audio options:
Audio Device: Select your preferred sound output.
Audio Quality: Select the audio quality.
Audio Mode: Enable or Disable Hardware 3D sound if your sound card supports it.
2. Graphics options
Display adapter: If you have more than one graphics card installed in your machine select the preferred card from this menu.
Resolution: Select the game resolution.
Shader level: Set the shader level 2.0 or 3.0
Graphical quality: Lowest/Low/Normal/High or choose 'Custom' to adjust quality settings for various in-game details.
VSync: Switch on to lock the frame rate to the refresh rate of your monitor.
Anti aliasing: Set the level of antialiasing to reduce the amount of jagged edges seen in the game.
The NVIDIA® logo and the "The way it's meant to be played" logo are
registered trademarks or trademarks of NVIDIA® Corporation.
The ratings icon is a registered trademark of the Entertainment
All other trademarks and trade names are the
properties of their respective owners. All rights reserved.