3DMark06 is the latest version in the popular 3DMark series, including advanced SM2.0 and HDR/SM3.0 Shader graphics tests and now including single, multiple core and multiple processor CPU tests as part of the 3DMark score!
3DMark®06 is the worldwide standard in advanced 3D game performance benchmarking. A fundamental tool for every company in the PC industry as well as PC users and gamers, 3DMark06 uses advanced real-time 3D game workloads to measure PC performance using a suite of DirectX 9 3D graphics tests, CPU tests, and 3D feature tests. 3DMark06 tests include all new HDR/SM3.0 graphics tests, SM2.0 graphics tests, AI and physics driven single and multiple cores or processor CPU tests and a collection of comprehensive feature tests to reliably measure next generation gaming performance today. Futuremark's exclusive Online ResultBrowser web service tracks and compares 3DMark06 scores.
3DMark06 is available as a free Basic Edition with standard Online ResultBrowser functionality. The Advanced Edition is restricted to home/personal use only*, and offers expanded features, a playable mini-game and Pro-Online ResultBrowser access. The Professional Edition for all commercial uses includes all Advanced Edition features, plus command line scripting functionality, full control over all tests, looping game demos and full publishing rights for 3DMark scores.
Key Features of Basic Edition:
* DirectX 9 3D game performance benchmarking,
* Separate tests for graphics cards and CPUs,
* Workloads that simulate next-generation gaming requirements,
* Advanced 3D gaming engine that supports HDR rendering with SM2.0 and SM3.0 Shaders,
* Two HDR/SM3.0 game tests and two SM2.0 game tests,
* Threaded CPU performance testing based on AI and physics workloads applied to a variety of processor environments.
The advanced edition of 3DMark06 has these additional features:
* Full control over benchmark display configuration,
* 3D graphics feature tests that include Fill Rate, Pixel Shader, Vertex Shader, SM3.0 tests, and Batch Size tests,
* Professional tools, including image quality analysis and graph creation of runtime statistics,
* Importing of results from MS Excel for easier result management and report creation, and
* Access to the Pro-Online ResultBrowser,
* Playable mini-game based on CPU test, and
* Full demo.
The professional edition has these exclusive features:
* Command line functionality for test automation,
* Batch-run functionality for automated testing,
* Licensed commercial use of 3DMark06, and
* Demo Loop option.
3DMark06 Build 1.1.0 Fixes :
- Windows Vista enabled; (To run 3DMark06 Build 1.1.0 in Windows Vista 64bit, please run the application as administrator )
- Fixed splash screen on Windows Vista;
- Fixed some Export to Excel issues;
- Improved startup speed by optimizing the SystemInfo component;
- Updated SystemInfo component with support for the latest CPU and graphics hardware;
- Fixed all reported & reproduced issues.