Age Of Mythology(tm): The Titans v1.03
Patch Release Notes
This manual patch is only necessary if you are having trouble autopatching the
Patch 1.03 - Fixed a bug and a few exploits.
- Fixed a bug that hindered some users from uploading stats.
- Fixed an exploit that allowed users to create free Shade units.
- Fixed an exploit that used the vote dialog screen to pause games.
- Fixed an exploit that turned off Fog Of War and black map in rated games.
Patch 1.02 - Fixed a few exploits, some bugs and made a few balance
- Fixed a database exploit.
- Fixed an exploit that could allow illegal market trades.
- Fixed an exploit involving relics that could sometimes generate free
- Fixed a bug that allowed the Son of Osiris, the 2nd pharaoh and Ra priests to
empower the Titan Gate during construction.
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to cancel upgrades at 99% and receive both
the upgrade and the resources.
- Fixed a bug in recorded game playback where the "pause" text would be remain
on-screen until the application was restarted.
- Added additional checks for zoom cheats.
- Unit Balance Adjustments (NOTE: Save games from all previous versions will
not be affected by the balance changes. Recorded games from all previous
versions are still supported and will replay as before):
. Titan Gate build time increased by 10%
. Isis' major god bonus (10% cost reduction for techs) now excludes "Secrets
of the Titans" and all Age up techs
. Turma and Turma Hero cost 5 more gold
. Minion damage (Ancestors god power) decreased by 2
. Promethean crush damage decreased by 3, cost increased by 10 gold
. Isis monument protection radius reduced by 20%
. Valor's maximum number of units converted decreased to 3 military units and
. Fenris wolf pack speed boost reduced to 15%
. Fire giant crush damage reduced by 5
. Katapeltes hitpoints reduced by 5
. Gaia's economy techs reduced by 10%
. Carnivora hitpoints increased by 25%
. Caladria speed increased by 1, heal rate increased by 25%, and range
increased by 4
. Stymphalian Bird cost increased by 20 wood
. Ulfsarks, Hoplite, and Murmillos and Spearman received damage bonus
increase vs. Turma
. Heka Gigantes hitpoints increased by 150
. Contarius & Hero hitpoints increased by 10
. Rheias Gift favor decreased by 5
. Horns of Consecration costs 5 less favor and 30 more gold
. Channels costs 75 less gold and 2 less favor
. Shades' hitpoints increased by 10
. Wadjet hitpoints increased by 20
. Cyclops speed increased by .3
. Minotaur speed increased by .2
. Norse favor trickle reduced in Deathmatch
. Atlantean TownCenter build time reduced in Deathmatch
. Hersir TownCenter build time reduced in Deathmatch
Patch 1.01 - fixes the record game feature and a couple ESO issues.
- Fixed the record game feature to playback all previous recordings.
NETWORK AND ESO FIXES
- Fixed the OOS issue caused by WinXP users (without Service Pack 1) whose
regional settings return number formats incompatible with the game.
- Fixed the LAN issue that prohibited machines without an internet connection
to play or host LAN games.
Visitez la page d'accueil de Ensemble Studios pour obtenir les notes sur la
mise à jour. Visite la página de inicio de Ensemble Studios para consultar las notas acerca
de la versión del parche Sie finden Informationen zum Patch auf der Homepage des Ensemble Studios.
Per le note sulla Patch Release, visita la home page di Ensemble Studios
Visite a home page do Ensemble Studios para obter notas da versão da correção
???? ? ?? ??? ??? ??? Age of Mythology ??? ?? ?? ? ????
????????? v1.01 ??????????????? Microsoft ? Web
Official Age of Mythology website
Ensemble Studios' home page
Ensemble Studios Online
Third Party Legal Information