A brief overview about how to use WackGet to download from AusGamers.
WackGet is a free, open source download tool for Windows. It is nice and simple and easy to use with the AusGamers file download system.
As of version 1.2.4 it has been tested on Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. Please let us know if you have any problems.
1) Download and install WackGet - click here to get it.
2) Activate it by clicking on the system tray:
3) You'll then get to the main WackGet Dialog.
4) Now you need a URL to put into WackGet. Go to the AusGamers download page (or whatever site it is that is giving you a temporary URL), right click on the download URL and copy it to the clipboard (Firefox: Copy link location - Internet Explorer: Copy Shortcut).
5) In WackGet, select Queue from the top menu, and then Add From Clipboard (or just press CTRL-V, the standard keyboard shortcut for pasting from the clipboard).
6) Your download will start immediately!
If your download stops for any reason (for example, if you are disconnected from the Internet), you can resume your download by simply going back to Step 4, getting a new download URL, and repeating the next few steps. Your download will automatically resume if you use WackGet.