Competition is now closed
The competition has come to an end, thanks to everyone who participated!
- By entering into this competition, you ('Entrant') agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is AusGamers Pty Ltd ACN 093 772 242.
- Entry is open to all residents of Australia over the age of 15 years, excluding employees and officers of the Promoter and any agency associated with the promotion of the competition and their immediate families. All persons under the age of 18 must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian prior to entering the competition.
- Entry into the competition is free.
- A person may enter the competition on more than one occasion in accordance with the procedure specified in these terms and conditions, although the Promoter reserves the right, in its complete discretion, to refuse to accept multiple entries from an Entrant.
- To enter and be eligible to win, Entrants must:
- go to the AusGamers website page linked from the promotion URL;
- Answer the question "BlizzCon is also known for displaying amazing giant statues of larger than life Blizzard characters. What Blizzard character would you most like to see immortalised as a giant statue and why?"
- The competition opens for entry on 12:00pm 12th October, 2017 and closes on 12:00pm 20th October, 2017. All entries must be received by 12:00pm 20th October, 2017.
- Judging of all eligible entries will be performed by representatives of the Promoter. Entries will be judged on the basis of correctness and creativity. The competition is a game of skill. The judges' decision is final.
- Judging will occur at 5:00pm 20th October, 2017 at Level 1, 303 Coronation Drive, Milton, QLD. The eligible Entrants with the best answer, as determined by the judges in their sole discretion ("Winners") will receive one of ten BlizzCon 2017 Virtual Tickets.
- The Winners will be contacted by email and their names published at the promotion URL and elsewhere on the AusGamers website. Winners are required to confirm names and addresses by reply to return email within 7 days. If the Winner fails to confirm his or her address by email within 7 days, the Promoter is not obliged to send the Prize to the Winner and may, in its discretion, select an alternative entry as the Winner. Prizes will be sent to Winners by pre-paid post the address given on the entry form. The Promoter is not liable for non-receipt of a prize for any reason. Any prizes returned to the Promoter unclaimed may be distributed by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide a Winner with the nominated prize, the Promoter may provide any substitute prize of approximately the same value (or the cash equivalent).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received within the required time or at all. Entries will be deemed accepted when they are received by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves its right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any Entrant for providing false information, failing to comply with these terms and conditions or tampering with the entry process. The Promoter is not responsible for any technical difficulties which prevent an otherwise valid entry from being received by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by an Entrant (however caused including by the negligence of the Promoter) in connection with these terms and conditions or the competition. The Entrant is liable for and indemnifies the Promoter from and against any loss or damage (including legal fees) however caused, suffered or incurred by the Promoter in connection with these terms and conditions or any act or omission of the Entrant.
- All liability for Government charges, expenses, taxes or any other tax or duty is the sole responsibility of each Winner of a prize and each Winner will indemnify the Promoter for any such liabilities the Promoter may incur arising out of the competition.
- All entries remain the property of the Promoter. Entry into the competition will be deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions and is deemed approval and consent to the Promoter using, modifying and disclosing:
- the Entrant's name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media; and
- all information provided by the Entrant in the entry form ('Material'),
- If an Entrant does not provide the Promoter with the personal information requested in the entry form, then at the absolute discretion of the Promoter, the Entrant may be disqualified from the competition.
- By entering the competition, Entrants acknowledge and agree that the Promoter will own all right title and interest in the Material. Entrants hereby assign to the Promoter all right, title and interest which they may have in the Material.
- By entering the competition, Entrants consent to all acts or omissions that would otherwise constitute an infringement of any moral rights that Entrants may have now, or in the future, pursuant to the Copyright Act 1968 in, or in any way relating to the competition. Entrants must not institute, maintain or support any action or proceeding against the Promoter in relation to infringement of moral rights.
- Any queries regarding the competition should be directed to http://www.ausgamers.com/contact between 9.00am and 5.00pm AEST weekdays, excluding public holidays.
- The laws of Queensland apply to the competition and these terms and conditions. Entrants irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
- Notwithstanding anything else in these terms and conditions, the Promoter may cancel the competition at any time by notice to Entrants (which may be given by an announcement at the promotion URL), if any circumstance beyond the control of the Promoter make it commercially unfeasible for Promoter to proceed with the competition, and the Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Entrant as a result of the cancellation.