AusGamers took Far Cry 4 for a hands-on spin last week. Read on for our full thoughts...
Far Cry 4 Hands-On Preview
We take a look at all the local talent Australia has to offer for the gaming scene
Indie Friday: A Look at Australian Gaming
Joaby Gilroy takes The Sims 4 for a spin on PC and finds out just what the life simulator has to offer.
The Sims 4 Reviewed
We took the five winged, five week challenge with Hearthstone's first campaign and walked away less deathrattled than you might think.
Hearthstone: Naxxramas' Cursed Review
Post by Dan @ 09:43am 12/08/14 | 9 Comments
Following the cinematic reveal back during E3 in June, publisher Deep Silver has now released the first gameplay footage from Dead Island 2, the forthcoming sequel to the 2011 open world zombie shooter being developed by the Spec Ops: The Line creators at YAGER.

Unlike the first game, which was actually set on a tropical island, this one doesn't seem to care about the second word in its title, as it takes the zombie apocalypse to Hollywood for some California dreaming.

Dead Island 2 is coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in Autumn 2015 (Northern Spring)

dead island 2trailerdeep silveryager

infi
Posted 10:36am 12/8/14
oh yeah, my two fav things combined together
arkter
Posted 10:51am 12/8/14
so keen.
trog
Posted 12:12pm 12/8/14
I was a super latecomer to the original but man, it was really great. Except for constantly running out of gun ammo. The crafting stuff I thought was a bit over done (I just want to shoot zombies) but the adventure aspect was really cool.
infi
Posted 12:22pm 12/8/14
Yeah and the coop was awesome fun too
Posted 12:29pm 12/8/14
I liked the bit where if you pressed the buttons for 'drop weapon' and 'throw weapon' at the same time, it duped your weapon and you ended up with two of them. Made it nice and easy to get money, and make a few dupes of any awesome weapons you found/crafted so you'd have backups if one broke.
Trex0321
Posted 01:23pm 12/8/14
yup - that'll be banned on sight.
Meddek
Posted 01:54pm 12/8/14
Yeah Dead Island was awesome I loved the first chapter but I lost interest when it got to the city part, the scenery just felt stale and over done.

I remember playing the first chapter over and over with mates
Posted 02:33pm 12/8/14
Heh, yeah, I lost interest in the city part too
tel
Posted 12:23pm 14/8/14
I love the smell of Zombie in the morning.
You must be logged in to post a comment. Log in now!