AusGamers’ Nathan “nachosjustice” Lawrence sits down with Assassin’s Creed Syndicate Game Director Scott Phillips to discuss what’s new for the yearly series.
Game Director Scott Phillips Talks Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
AusGamers own corn-chips-as-a-meal assassin, Nathan 'Nachos Justice' Lawrence goes hands-on with the latest Creed
Darwinism vs Revolution – We Play Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
Before the release of Halo 5 later this month, we go back to the beginning with a closer look at Halo: Combat Evolved.
Throwback Thursday - Halo: Combat Evolved (2001)
We take a closer look at Year 2 of Destiny, and come away impressed. And with some new weapons too.
Destiny: The Taken King Review
Post by Dan @ 09:43am 12/08/14 | 9 Comments
Following the cinematic reveal back during E3 in June, publisher Deep Silver has now released the first gameplay footage from Dead Island 2, the forthcoming sequel to the 2011 open world zombie shooter being developed by the Spec Ops: The Line creators at YAGER.

Unlike the first game, which was actually set on a tropical island, this one doesn't seem to care about the second word in its title, as it takes the zombie apocalypse to Hollywood for some California dreaming.

Dead Island 2 is coming to PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in Autumn 2015 (Northern Spring)

dead island 2trailerdeep silveryager

Posted 10:36am 12/8/14
oh yeah, my two fav things combined together
Posted 10:51am 12/8/14
so keen.
Posted 12:12pm 12/8/14
I was a super latecomer to the original but man, it was really great. Except for constantly running out of gun ammo. The crafting stuff I thought was a bit over done (I just want to shoot zombies) but the adventure aspect was really cool.
Posted 12:22pm 12/8/14
Yeah and the coop was awesome fun too
Posted 12:29pm 12/8/14
I liked the bit where if you pressed the buttons for 'drop weapon' and 'throw weapon' at the same time, it duped your weapon and you ended up with two of them. Made it nice and easy to get money, and make a few dupes of any awesome weapons you found/crafted so you'd have backups if one broke.
Posted 01:23pm 12/8/14
yup - that'll be banned on sight.
Posted 01:54pm 12/8/14
Yeah Dead Island was awesome I loved the first chapter but I lost interest when it got to the city part, the scenery just felt stale and over done.

I remember playing the first chapter over and over with mates
Posted 02:33pm 12/8/14
Heh, yeah, I lost interest in the city part too
Posted 12:23pm 14/8/14
I love the smell of Zombie in the morning.