Activision has announced the official PC system requirements for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, though its hard to not notice that these seem to be very similar to Ghosts' own requirements last year.
Here are the specs you'll need to play Sledgehammer's futuristic take on the Call of Duty franchise:
• OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit
• Intel® Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better Recommended: Intel® Core i5 – 680 @ 3.6GHz
• RAM: 6 GB RAM Recommended: 8 GB RAM
• HDD: 40GB HD space
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon HD 5870 or better Recommended: NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 760 @ 4GB
• Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
The specs aren't too demanding for today's modern computer build, though it is interesting to note it recommends a GPU of at least 4GB, which could be due to the newer tech that Sledgehammer are utilising. We aren't sure if the RAM requirements are high because of the current-gen consoles, or because the game will actually utilise those numbers, but its definitely nice to see a change from past-gen console ports.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be hitting PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 come November 4th.