For many of us, with a visual fidelity this good, Star Wars Battlefront is a fantasy come true. Does it live up to its own hype?
The Force Awakens in Star Wars Battlefront - Our Review!
Closing out the trilogy, Legacy of the Void will leave you complete and at a loss all in one!
StarCraft 2: Legacy of the Void: Our In-Depth Review!
We knew it would be something, but we didn't quite know just how good that something would be!
Fall in Love with Fallout 4 - Our Complete Review!
We take on Lara's exploits once again. Is there enough treasure here for a true dig?
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Our In-Depth Review!
Post by Reverend Evil @ 09:48am 05/08/14 | 23 Comments
Blizzard announced today that they will be live streaming the World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Cinematic and Street-Date Reveal Event come August 15th.

Taking place in the theatre of the beautiful Ace Hotel in L.A., the presentation will include the world premiere of the Warlords of Draenor cinematic; the first episode of our Lords of War mini-series; interviews with key members of the development team, and the unveiling of the game’s global release date.

The World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor Cinematic and Street-Date Reveal Event will be presented by Mike Morhaime, Chris Metzen, Ion Hazzikosta, and Brian Holinka. The event will be held live on August 15th from 2:30AM AEST/4:30AM NZST, with a stream available directly through the World of Warcraft website.

blizzardworld of warcraftwarlords of draenorrelease datemike morhaime

Posted 11:04am 05/8/14
A countdown to a release date!
Posted 11:23am 05/8/14
I haven't been this excited for an expansion since WotLK.

My guess, September for 6.0 live patch with October 14th release date. iirc, previous expansions have released the cinematic about 2 months before release.
Posted 11:54am 05/8/14
I doubt October, far too clustered of a month with a number of other games coming out. I know its an MMO and that shouldn't really matter, but BlizActi would still prefer less competition. I'd say a November date, maybe mid month.

And yeah, sharing your same excitement glynd. I haven't played WoW since Cataclysm (properly, at the very least), so eager to see the item squishing and revisiting Draenor.
Posted 12:34pm 05/8/14
Yeah, October was my first thought too, then I remember all the other stuff thats coming out in October, not sure they'd want to compete with that. So yeah, I reckon Nov too, but I'm gonna be different and say early November :p November 4th! BAM.
Posted 12:39pm 05/8/14
November 4th is Call of Duty's release, so I highly doubt they would want that appearing at the same time as WoW.
Posted 12:50pm 05/8/14
Damn. November 11th then, BAM.
Posted 01:53pm 05/8/14
Right after Blizzcon...
Posted 02:06pm 05/8/14
Damn. November 11th then, BAM.

isn't that like 2-3 days after BlizzCon? I doubt they'd release it so close to that.

My guess:
Release Warlords of Draenor in the 11th of October

BlizzCon in November shows:
-SC2: Legacy of the Void reveal
-Blood Elf model + future patches for WoD
-Warcraft 1 + 2 remake for Warcraft's 20th anniversary.
-Heroes of the Storm open beta
-Hearthstone new "adventure"
-Diablo 3 ... something. I can't imagine they'll announce an expansion or anything.
Posted 02:11pm 05/8/14
Hrmmmm. How about, November 18th? BAM?

Not sure they'd want to release it before Blizzcon, the month or so after an expansion lands would be pretty crazy for them I'd imagine, dunno if you'd want that on top of Blizzcon preparation shenanigans. Or maybe not, who knows, I give up!

Though, based on the state of the beta, I'm not sure it could be ready by October 11th
Posted 02:10pm 05/8/14
Hrmmmm. How about, November 18th? BAM?

No chance, same day as Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric

and...Dragon Age: Inquisition, Far Cry 4, LBP3 :P
Posted 02:11pm 05/8/14
In related matters, the latest beta datamining has yielded a "Tarren Mill vs Southshore" map.

Awesome. :)
Posted 02:27pm 05/8/14

Awesome. :)

That's awesome!
Posted 02:30pm 05/8/14
Clearly release date will be November 23. 10 year WoW anniversary.
Posted 02:51pm 05/8/14
Nah, it has to be a Tuesday (because for some reason, games/home video/music always get released on a Tuesday in the US)
Posted 03:10pm 05/8/14
I think early December
Posted 03:54pm 05/8/14
I think before the end of the year

Warcraft 1 + 2 remake for Warcraft's 20th anniversary.

My god if this was a real thing...
Reverend Evil
Posted 09:59pm 05/8/14
I'm going to be a son of a b**** and say it will be released 28th October. Blizzcon is on the 7th so that's plenty of time after.
Posted 12:15am 06/8/14
My god if this was a real thing...

They *did* say last Blizzcon that they had something pretty awesome planned for Warcraft's 20th birthday that would be relative to the RTS game that started it all...
Posted 07:54am 06/8/14
Finally got my characters where I want them after not playing for a year. Think I'm staying on horde and playing my rogue this expansion.
Posted 06:54am 07/8/14

Oh hey, 10th anniversary plans revealled:

Sounds like it *might* be fun. :)

Posted 07:29am 07/8/14
It does sound like fun actually lol
Reverend Evil
Posted 09:00am 07/8/14
Holy s***. That corehound mount is going to kick some serious ass.